Looking for first machine

Members online

Nige2021

Hi just wondering what machine you would recommend that can spray S&C but can also be used to spray skiim coat I’ve been looking at the SP11 but doesn’t seem like it can be used for skim coat application.

PFT Ritmo. Contact PFT Wales, Northern, Scotland or Ramboo in Ireland, depending where you’re from.

Don’t spray skim, it won’t work, will cause you problems. The material is too volatile for it.

If you’re thinking to spray internally, go to airless plaster.

Also, if you’re looking to do site mix S&C - look no further than the SP11

Don’t spray skim, it won’t work, will cause you problems. The material is too volatile for it.

If you’re thinking to spray internally, go to airless plaster.

Also, if you’re looking to do site mix S&C - look no further than the SP11
Plastering 1 stop shop - What about the M200 I’ve read a couple of comments from people using this machine to apply hardwall + S&C.

I understand it is nowhere near as powerful as the SP11 but would it be more versatile for someone who does internal/external about 50/50.

Plastering 1 stop shop - What about the M200 I’ve read a couple of comments from people using this machine to apply hardwall + S&C.

I understand it is nowhere near as powerful as the SP11 but would it be more versatile for someone who does internal/external about 50/50.
M200 is great for bagged products, not site mix S&C. It'll spray bagged S&C and Hardwall very well.

Very versatile machine that packs a good amount of output