Looking for apprenticeship or to labour for plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal

Hi,
I am in the Lancashire area and looking to get into plastering
I am 23 years old have my own transport hard worker and quick learner I am after training up and getting this trade under me.
I have done quite alot of plumbing work but is not really for me have done a lot of labour intensive work also like scaffolding and worked on a farm for 3 years at the moment have just been building farrowing pens out of 6" solid blocks to bring the money in because of the lack of work.

If there is anyone who is out there that could help don't mind traveling.

Many thanks.

Good luck in your search for work mate.:RpS_thumbup:

Am I the Only one that read "in Burnley" in an Upnorth accent " in Burnlehh" :RpS_biggrin:

I read it in my Northern accent as 'shite-hole' :RpS_thumbup:

Good luck Hal al :RpS_thumbup:

Spoke to a polish guy working in Lidl couple of nights ago, he was moaning about his paltry £7.10 an hour. I said to him about his polish plasterer mates prob getting less with no holiday pay etc. he laughed and agreed

its not all about the money im more after the experience which in some cases can be more valuable in the long run.

y plastering mate. its gone 2 s**t . no money .no work. hard work. bad back .and the list can go on and on.

thanks for the feed back guys i was going to get on with one of ma mates plastering he worked for a guy for 3 years then set up on his own but he has now emigrated it is something i would like to do, as for the money side there is a lot of money out there still to be made no mater about the "recession" that we are in, right mind set / ideas and go about things in the right way, and just get er done ha

Status
Not open for further replies.