Looking for an apprenticeship Leeds area

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony4173

Hi there,
I have just started nvq level 2 at leeds building college and am looking for a tradesman to work with to improve my plastering skills. I am 40yrs of age and have worked in the building trade all my life mainly as a labourer but want to have a trade now. I am very practical minded and pick things up very easy and am progressing nicely but need that on-site experience as college can be a bit slow going at times. i attend college Thurs,fri so am looking for Mon,Tues,wed or sat.

If anyone is interested in wanting a reliable mature learner please in-box me or email me at tonysykes4@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Tony

Welcome along Tony ,hope it goes well for you ,but as you know ,it can be a bit slow this time of year ,best of luck

Thanks Keithuk. I understand its slow going in the building trade just after xmas. I am also a very competant tiler & decorator as well so all 3 trades go hand in hand if you know what i mean. Maybe someone will give me a start. Thanks for the support !

Tony

best of luck with it, i did my apprenticeship at leeds college in the late 90's.
might be a well saying where abouts you are in leeds if you can drive etc.

Yeah i am at leeds building college. i dont currently drive but i am taking lessons a need to pass by july otherwise i will have to re-sit the theory and cant be botherd with that. I am willing to travel in and around the leeds area and it dont bother me as i have done it for years, but as i am getting more advanced at plastering i need to drive obviously.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.