Looking for a labouring job

Shane Atkin

Hi all!,
im looking for some labouring work around the nottinghamshire area, im a hardworker and not afraid to put the hours in, very keen to learn the trade and hoping someone will train me up in time, i do have some basic knowledge of the trade. i have my own transport and have my cscs card.

Any advise or help putting me in the right direction would be really appreciated

Hi all!,
im looking for some labouring work around the nottinghamshire area, im a hardworker and not afraid to put the hours in, very keen to learn the trade and hoping someone will train me up in time, i do have some basic knowledge of the trade. i have my own transport and have my cscs card.

Any advise or help putting me in the right direction would be really appreciated
Are you still looking ? Due to increase work load am after someone, pays not great but the companionship is

Hi all!,

If you're still looking then go with Vincey.