look at this idiot

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nellys video ;D

Like he said he only filmed the 1st coat etc ;)

that blokes comments at the end though, What a nob :-\

i know its nellys what he did was fine all i said was you always skim from top down thats how ive seen everyone do it nelly replied no probs and then i get prat of the year telling me its wrong

grand wizard said:
i know its nellys what he did was fine all i said was you always skim from top down thats how ive seen everyone do it nelly replied no probs and then i get prat of the year telling me its wrong

Ha, yeah he's a bellend.
Is he anyone on here do you know grand ?

you tube makes my blood boil, such know it all wankers on there! no matter how good you are if you ever posted a video on there some t**t would be telling you your s**t and doing it wrong, get the impression its all chavvy T***s that have just started plastering courses at college and think they know it all!

grand i hope it was you who made him close the account and not me. with all that money hes got he'd have no problem taking out a contract on me

del said:
Just watched the vid, another tw.t who don't how to do it !!
Sorry nelly i taught it was oasis because he dosnt know how to use backing coat. sooorry

Cut to the bone mate why dont ya ??? ??? ??? ???

That video isnt designed as a master class in plastering because, and let me make this as clear as I possibly can

I could'nt give the slightest micro f*ck what other plasterers think

It is for the general public visiting my website looking for a plasterer to hire, they dont understand the nuances of plastering (2 coats) etc, and neither do they want too or even care.

What they want is someone who can do the job and produce the finish they are paying for.

That is one minute "advert" and its utterly perfect for the purpose!!! even me gabbing a brew half way through gets favourable comments off customers.

I have removed loads of comments by "plasterers" pointing out things that are wrong, (quite why these f*ckin geeks spend all day plastering then all night looking at plastering videos is beyond me) and yet the one thing they dont comment on, is the last 5 frames where the wall is clearly perfect?....shock horror.

Its a 5 hours work heavily edited to 1 minute, people with a brain can work out there has been much removed, those that cant see this..................well you are everything that is wrong with this country.

Heres the website, look at it as if you are a member of the public looking for a plasterer and you will see that video is, as I said perfect!

www.myplasterer.com

PS: - what was that comment that has been removed I missed it?

Thats the problem Nelly
Common sense isn’t common,
Contrary to general beliefs some spreads do have a brain
but they don’t know how to put it into gear before they put their mouth into motion
Don’t give them a second thought
The t#ssas probly wouldn’t know how to skim a wall never mind edit a video

;)

ps, nice web site mate ;)

Plasterite said:
Thats the problem Nelly
Common sense isn’t common,
Contrary to general beliefs some spreads do have a brain
but they don’t know how to put it into gear before they put their mouth into motion
Don’t give them a second thought
The t#ssas probly wouldn’t know how to skim a wall never mind edit a video

;)

ps, nice web site mate ;)

cheers.
I like argueing with them, its what the internet was invented for :)

Nelly my sweetheart, don't get your knickers in a twist mate. watching the vid, you have no technique. If you are going to do a video FFS at least show some technique, that way no one will take the pizz.

steve cov said:
del, is the end product ok?
Looks ok, and you can see a shine on it, but most pics of work you can't really tell unless you have a high quality camera. But looks ok as said.

Status
Not open for further replies.