Long time watcher....

Davel

Evening gents, thought I'd finally say hello.

I did the 5 day goldtrowl course (put down the pitch forks) as I've recently bought a new house that must have had a artexing expert as every ceiling is different.

Just wanted to try and save some money buy hopefully doing come of the work myself.......

Waiting for the day i don't have to try and skim over artex.....which coincidently didn't even get covered on the course, and I picked up what to do on here!

Welcome pal. So how long have you been plastering altogether? ? (After doing your course?)

I did my course back in feb. But realistically I haven't been plastering as such just plodding through my house, bit so far I've done 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and hall stairs and landing all the lids and the walls everywhere other than Hall stairs and landing, which was just the ceilings.

Got back from the course and realised I had no idea what I was doing.....all the ceilings were magically higher and I had a tonne of artex to cover.

I did my course back in feb. But realistically I haven't been plastering as such just plodding through my house, bit so far I've done 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and hall stairs and landing all the lids and the walls everywhere other than Hall stairs and landing, which was just the ceilings.

Got back from the course and realised I had no idea what I was doing.....all the ceilings were magically higher and I had a tonne of artex to cover.
At least your honest (y)

You would have been there when I was, I was half of jan and all of feb.