long day ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

early start tomorrow morning ,heading down to lancaster approx 180 mile round trip ,travelling in one transit van with a plumber and a joiner and a very old transit van,got 3 ceilings to skim ,joiner has assured me everything is all set up,plaster there,ceilings all boarded ,nice cushy number for a friday he says, how he manages to keep a straight face is beyond me, been on these jobs before just know something is going to go wrong. :RpS_unsure:

Haha, it's nailed on. I never trust other peoples boarding, probably have inch gaps next to the walls or something.

Tell him when he knocks up to keep the gear nice and we're be home nice and cushty time, try to keep a straight face:RpS_biggrin:

Yep. Bring a can of expanding foam on them kinda jobs :RpS_thumbup:

Transits always develop a hole on long journeys like that

early start tomorrow morning ,heading down to lancaster approx 180 mile round trip ,travelling in one transit van with a plumber and a joiner and a very old transit van,got 3 ceilings to skim ,joiner has assured me everything is all set up,plaster there,ceilings all boarded ,nice cushy number for a friday he says, how he manages to keep a straight face is beyond me, been on these jobs before just know something is going to go wrong. :RpS_unsure:
You'll be covering some acres travelling to that job hector....and you might come back with acher's travelling that far........:RpS_laugh:

check the the boarding hector or you may put a nick in your trowel off a nail or srew head.

make sure you have a oil stone with ya to take the nicks out, i fianlly bought one the other day

haha i had one of these a few years ago, easy job mate easy money one ceilin 200 quid for ya on christmas eve eve, turned up it was proberly 50 m2 4 meters high in a carpet warehouse with no scaffold or anything to reach, ended up haveing to set something up with the rolls of carpet on the racks which was fun cos they roll around all over the place:RpS_cursing:, and i cuddnt go home cos he drove us in and wuddnt leave till it was done c**t:RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing:

haha i had one of these a few years ago, easy job mate easy money one ceilin 200 quid for ya on christmas eve eve, turned up it was proberly 50 m2 4 meters high in a carpet warehouse with no scaffold or anything to reach, ended up haveing to set something up with the rolls of carpet on the racks which was fun cos they roll around all over the place:RpS_cursing:, and i cuddnt go home cos he drove us in and wuddnt leave till it was done c**t:RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing:

Ive got that image in me head now of American hillbillys doing that dance they do on tree trunks being floated down the Missisippi :RpS_laugh:

hahai was shiteting my self mate soo pissed off the fella was a right ****,i did one more job for him a year later and just ****** it off in the end he was a complete cowboy, wernt worth getting my name in with his

Every time someone tells you they have a cushy job for you it's usually a job that makes you think "why the **** did I want to be a plasterer"

£4 a metre for a ceiling 4metre high? I know. What I would told the c**t

asi said i diddnt really have much choice he was a dodgy c**t as it was and if i haddnt done it i wuddnt have had a lift home or any tools anymore

id have gone down in my van, sod that sh!t..

cant wait to hear hectors tail when (IF) he gets back:RpS_scared:

Bubbles - That is soooo wrong...... and yet so right in another way!
Got to agree with NPS - I think there will be a hell of a story when Hector gets back on line!

Status
Not open for further replies.