locked out

Members online

No members online now.
Ps it’s better than being locked in at your age, with padded walls in a funny jacket hugging yourself.

image.jpg

Easy when you know how;)

sobering up it wasn't the house it was the lap top I was locked out of/darnt look at what I was posting last night so to anybody I might have upset /I don't give a fccccck ha ha morning all
You need to say sorry to jess . No need for that at all . I.m glad Danny deleted post didn't look good on forum . Kids and booze eh .

Aye up! What’s gone on here then?!

@The Hobo im curious what you said? But whatever it was I sure I’m not offended bud! Tell me the craic!

Also very amused in tagged in a locked out thread! Got pissed, left the house and neither of us took keys line dick heads!! Had to knock on my neighbours for ladders and send Si through an upstairs window! Back in now!

@The Hobo im curious what you said? But whatever it was I sure I’m not offended bud! Tell me the craic!

Also very amused in tagged in a locked out thread! Got pissed, left the house and neither of us took keys line dick heads!! Had to knock on my neighbours for ladders and send Si through an upstairs window! Back in now!
You let team down @essexandy have a word

never said anything pal that yorksherman stirring the shite john j /I was realy pissed last night and don't remember much and if I did say anything which im 99%sure I did not it would have been in fun john j winding me up because of my memory loss/solidarity pal

never said anything pal that yorksherman stirring the shite john j /I was realy pissed last night and don't remember much and if I did say anything which im 99%sure I did not it would have been in fun john j winding me up because of my memory loss/solidarity pal
What an anticlimax! lol. I severely doubt you could offend me anyway Norm! Forum ledge! Keep drinking, you’ll live forever