Lithium cordless

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi46

Private Member
How! My old Makita cordless has bit the dust so I'm looking to purchase a new cordless. Preferably Bosch or makita again. Can anyone recommend a good model they have bought recently or any good offers on at the moment?! It's a minefield picking one out and there are so many dealers on the web. Headache!!!

Thanks.

My makita 3amps do me fine like , hitashi are quite a alright make . See what other tools they do in the same batterys etc . Very handy having any power tools u use like that ..... You can get bare makita stuff quite cheap once u get a few batterys

I had that hitachi jurek and it was very good and very light but only for private not site work. I like a drill where the battery design allows it to stand .

W13_PD_Sunday_New_UK5_80c9e828d9.jpg

Few months back I bought the makita brushless twin set, Impact driver and combi hammer drill, 2x 4.0 batteries £299 from ffx.co.uk so far it's been brilliant and batteries last ages.

I think the makita gear is always up there,it's not over priced and it's good quality,can't go far wrong really.

My makita I have had since I was 16... and it is dying a death and I wanted to stay loyal to makita but a few of my friends have had new ones and they just don't seem to last anymore.

I love the look of the Hitachi one and have seen some good reviews for them but my chippy swears by festool

My makita I have had since I was 16... and it is dying a death and I wanted to stay loyal to makita but a few of my friends have had new ones and they just don't seem to last anymore.

I love the look of the Hitachi one and have seen some good reviews for them but my chippy swears by festool
Has he got taurettes?

Dont know exactly what job it's for but I had a brand new milwaukee 12v 2 batteries case and charger for FREE. Just for opening an account with howdens. They had a deal at the time. It's a brilliant drill perfect for plasterboarding. Roughly £100 on eBay
I also have a 18v Makita impact drill which are beasts. Drive any screw in. Same batteries go in my Makita sds for fixing beads etc
impact bare unit £90
1 3ah battery is £60
Charger £30
I think there's a tooluk seller on eBay that does good deals on Makita power tools. Makita I would def recommend

I have the same one. Larry the Labrador ate the power lead. Just where it enters the charger housing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 344
Status
Not open for further replies.