List of prize draw entrants

Ive not been for years in Manchester it's a rip off, I've been to the Grimsby G** pride every year since ive lived here and always took the kids :)
Its just what ive heard from olican you no what hes like...
No ive heard its a fun day... so the lesbian who worked on are job said she tried to get me to go once..

Its just what ive heard from olican you no what hes like...
No ive heard its a fun day... so the lesbian who worked on are job said she tried to get me to go once..
I started the club schene about 93, the hacienda was one of the main clubs then a few others opened and it got really moody. The G** schene really kicked off after about 94 and some of the best clubs opened and they opened till 9/10 then other gaffs opened up. No trouble at all and I still have friends from all them years ago I go out with in Manchester. The other good thing is they either managed, owned or still own clubs so no probs getting in :)

If I knew you was like that I would of been there don’t you worry next one your mine I’m even gonna put my crotch less boxers on just in case

I started the club schene about 93, the hacienda was one of the main clubs then a few others opened and it got really moody. The G** schene really kicked off after about 94 and some of the best clubs opened and they opened till 9/10 then other gaffs opened up. No trouble at all and I still have friends from all them years ago I go out with in Manchester. The other good thing is they either managed, owned or still own clubs so no probs getting in :)
Thats what its all about wish that kind of scene still existed ruthless out there at the minute.. to many idiots on cocaine steroids.
There was alot of moaning from gays as straights started to take over there clubs because it was a better atmosphere.

If I knew you was like that I would of been there don’t you worry next one your mine I’m even gonna put my crotch less boxers on just in case
I've got just the club for you lol you would s**t yourself, freeze then start crying lol

One thing @superspread taught me back when I was a young pup when we had jobs for G** blokes and i would get all disgusted by it he would go you can’t beat the pink pound and once they can trust u they will always put your number out for work and it’s true they do, although I’ve had a few scary moments as I’m a sexy man and I have to control the flirting and not give off wrong signals,but for a few extra quid I do provide an “extras” service but ssshhhhhhh

Thats what its all about wish that kind of scene still existed ruthless out there at the minute.. to many idiots on cocaine steroids.
There was alot of moaning from gays as straights started to take over there clubs because it was a better atmosphere.
Yeh it's brutal at the minute no matter where you are, the G** village has been took over by hen dos and scallies but they can be G** too lol

I've got just the club for you lol you would s**t yourself, freeze then start crying lol
You know the crazy thing is of me and my Mrs do go out and we get talking to a G** couple they actually take a shine to me and go I’m so funny and my Mrs is lucky to have me lol and you know my feelings on all this, think my Mrs would get on with you lot over this as she loves watching me cringe and go red when they say I’m such a nice bloke

One thing @superspread taught me back when I was a young pup when we had jobs for G** blokes and i would get all disgusted by it he would go you can’t beat the pink pound and once they can trust u they will always put your number out for work and it’s true they do, although I’ve had a few scary moments as I’m a sexy man and I have to control the flirting and not give off wrong signals,but for a few extra quid I do provide an “extras” service but ssshhhhhhh
Heard it's a decent finish? Nothing to do with your skimming either :)

You know the crazy thing is of me and my Mrs do go out and we get talking to a G** couple they actually take a shine to me and go I’m so funny and my Mrs is lucky to have me lol and you know my feelings on all this, think my Mrs would get on with you lot over this as she loves watching me cringe and go red when they say I’m such a nice bloke
Wake up your being groomed hahahahahha

Ive had instances like that when im with the missus say in the ikea.. im oblivious but she always picks up on it and goes youve just been checked out has a good giggle the funny thing is when are missus is eagle eyeing me when a fit bird walks past to see if i look the its the same with two gays i did notice a couple do it once to me im not saying im fit but you no what i mean.

lol I can just see you talkin to the missus "hey beau, do you think your G** mates is groomin me?" "Theyze teesin your ugly arse" lol

Ive had instances like that when im with the missus say in the ikea.. im oblivious but she always picks up on it and goes youve just been checked out has a good giggle the funny thing is when are missus is eagle eyeing me when a fit bird walks past to see if i look the its the same with two gays i did notice a couple do it once to me im not saying im fit but you no what i mean.
When I was on face book I actually added a G** geezer to my Facebook when I had it he kept private messaging me and said he had been wanking over my pictures my Mrs was crying and went let me message him back she did for a bit but got a bit sickening so blocked him thank god I ain’t on fb no more my Mrs was in tears at messages I said this ain’t funny

When I was on face book I actually added a G** geezer to my Facebook when I had it he kept private messaging me and said he had been wanking over my pictures my Mrs was crying and went let me message him back she did for a bit but got a bit sickening so blocked him thank god I ain’t on fb no more my Mrs was in tears at messages I said this ain’t funny
Sorry about that again

You were trained that way , the baron got you addicted to ice cream