The final prize draw

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Will be Friday night , here are prize entrants so far @clemo and @Dropsalot won last time but kindly redonated their prizes so we can raise a few more quid for a great cause. Please don't let their sacrifice go to waste.

All entrants so far
@Gibbo @scottie5@Cornelius@Topspread16 @Vincey@Simon85 @tcd@JessThePlasterer@Mbk04 @stuart23@Arti @flynnyman@Rossi46 @RobJack
@zolco
@John j @Nisus @zombie@Gianni1975
@WWBRenovation
@johniosaif @Lodan
@jamesthefirst @owls
@superspread @
@Formbyplastering
@Grant Singer
Only 26 entrants with four great prizes,

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/the-forum-charity-prize-draw.70337/

Last edited:
I.ll auction chess board if I win it. Can't really put it on display in this house. Kids will ask to many questions lol

Ps when I say auction the funds go to the charity. .........unless I have a del boy moment then owt over a million can go to charity lol

I.ll auction chess board if I win it. Can't really put it on display in this house. Kids will ask to many questions lol

This might be of some help to you in answering 'That' question when the time comes.

FB_IMG_1499706619372-1.jpg

I hope @imago has cleaned those pieces. Who knows where they’ve been in a passionate game of sexy chess .

They are 'unused' in my ownership, but I have no idea of how often they've been played with prior to that.

Damn! I shouldn't have typed that, I was waiting to see who won the set. If it was one of the resident closet occupants I'd have made up a back story of how the previous owners were a G** chess and orgy club. :LOL:

They are 'unused' in my ownership, but I have no idea of how often they've been played with prior to that.

Damn! I shouldn't have typed that, I was waiting to see who won the set. If it was one of the resident closet occupants I'd have made up a back story of how the previous owners were a G** chess and orgy club. :LOL:
Could still be true :sisi:

I reckon that’s what you old boys used before the dirty mags come out to get off on

Nah, before the electronic age of 'social media'
there used to be this pastime called s*x. (y)
s*x is a past time for me now, everytime that advert comes on for vaginal dryness I look at my Mrs and she calls me a weirdo lol