Left hander!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a lefty, my dad was a lefty along with his brother and two sisters. Also their dad was a lefty and my son who's nearly three is a lefty. the whole families fooked!!!!!

In the algarve just now waiting on miss Portugal competition coming on stage! Mrs 23 no happy as they passed us in the dinner hall and I dropped most of my chips as I'm sure one winked at me...

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1412458623.909751.jpg my view

I am going to put in an innovation idea to the boffins at Knauf

Special Left Handed Plaster - smooths out when you trowel it 'backwards' (so to speak...) LOL

Might get them to add the PVA to the mix as some added value as well

what do you think?

Didn't realise that so many spreads were lefties (knew they were all perverted weirdos.... picking no-one out specifically!)

This thread is building my case perfectly for the new 'Knauf Left Handed Plaster" (I hope the other manufacturers don't spot the opportunity!)

As all you lefties are so special and it will make your finishing some much easier - it will only be £23 a bag......

Pallet load orders only and naturally limited stockists (we will launch it exclusively in Ned Flanders Leftorium - sure he will distribute back to the UK at sensible rates)

any interest......

how would this work if i work on a big wall with a leftie, will we use two types of plaster on the same wall, and would this be affected by which end the window is, :RpS_laugh:

Also use my cordless drill left handed and have the holster on my left, it's works well as my screw pouch is on my right as is my knife and tape.

Errr

Am right handed.. But the drill holster goes on the left and the screws on the right......

Am I just a bit messed up? 6

how would this work if i work on a big wall with a leftie, will we use two types of plaster on the same wall, and would this be affected by which end the window is, :RpS_laugh:

This is still work in progress Lee...... might make it a different colour, so that qualty control can see how the left and right hand workers differ.....?

LOL

This is still work in progress Lee...... might make it a different colour, so that qualty control can see how the left and right hand workers differ.....?

LOL
that sounds good, if its a different colour there will be no more arguments about whos done the bigger half :RpS_laugh:

One thing used to puzzle me when I first started, why do r/handers float right to left and then skim left to right? Surly if skimming a largish set then you are starting on the wetter side and finishing on the drier? (if you float in the morning and skim in the afternoon).

Last edited:
most right handed spreads i know, myself included float from left to right, although like you say right to left is the correct way,

Didn't realise that so many spreads were lefties (knew they were all perverted weirdos.... picking no-one out specifically!)

This thread is building my case perfectly for the new 'Knauf Left Handed Plaster" (I hope the other manufacturers don't spot the opportunity!)

As all you lefties are so special and it will make your finishing some much easier - it will only be £23 a bag......

Pallet load orders only and naturally limited stockists (we will launch it exclusively in Ned Flanders Leftorium - sure he will distribute back to the UK at sensible rates)

any interest......
Sounds like a great deal count me in just need a left handed hawk and spot board do u have a link for the leftoriam?

float right to left as a right hander because your working the gear onto previous lay on. cleaner. drop less. tradition prob from the old ways of going over lathes.

Status
Not open for further replies.