Leeds v Tottenham

Members online

I went for celtic win both to Score mate
:rayos:
hows your holiday mate (y)

not loosing money on these fuucking jocks again :mad:
Footie bets are so hard to call this season! I’m Loving life mate. I feel revitalised and refreshed, all ready for the grind. (y)
How’s the holidays been in the algee household?

Worse grand I ever put on. Lucky smoother is sorting me back out.
Already sent it over bud not a problem still got your bank details from when I purchased the s*x doll from you! Still not happy about that as you said it was part worn.... Repairs alone cost me more than I paid so I think were quits (y)

Already sent it over bud not a problem still got your bank details from when I purchased the s*x doll from you! Still not happy about that as you said it was part worn.... Repairs alone cost me more than I paid so I think were quits (y)
Glad wonga loans paid me direct from you, was getting nervous then.
:birra:

Blimey hector , I wish you good luck, but being a hardened spurs fan , been all over the country and Europe with them and season ticket holder , I’ve learnt never to bet on them, let me down countless times even when they’re bankers.
That said under Jose I feel slightly more optimistic. Good luck anyway, if we win the premI’ll send you a bottle of drink of your choice

Blimey hector , I wish you good luck, but being a hardened spurs fan , been all over the country and Europe with them and season ticket holder , I’ve learnt never to bet on them, let me down countless times even when they’re bankers.
That said under Jose I feel slightly more optimistic. Good luck anyway, if we win the premI’ll send you a bottle of drink of your choice
Leeds still played better most of the game like they always do there defence is terrible check the stats on all our games generally all the possession chances ect outweigh most

this is the best and strongest spurs team in years, more disciplined as the season goes on/more determined, the only realistic challenger to liverpool , jose will go into transfer market in jan 2 maybe 3 players who can make a difference now, not in a year or two,......jose is going for this title andy
Great odds on Leeds we can take these f**k**s down :tanguero: get a lump on il pay anyone back that doesn't win(y)
oh put a grand on spurs to win andy, if they dont smoother gives you your money back, you cant lose, very good of smoother, should really buy him a new handboard for his generous offer

this is the best and strongest spurs team in years, more disciplined as the season goes on/more determined, the only realistic challenger to liverpool , jose will go into transfer market in jan 2 maybe 3 players who can make a difference now, not in a year or two,......jose is going for this title andy

oh put a grand on spurs to win andy, if they dont smoother gives you your money back, you cant lose, very good of smoother, should really buy him a new handboard for his generous offer
Nobody accepted I had all payments waiting for anyone interested but nothing?? Don't make sense :ROFLMAO:

my dear hector
united will win the league
the best away form by far (y) :numberone:

I think we’ll fall short , but hopefully keep in the race until the end, we’ve dropped 9 points from winning positions this season, we would be top now, ffs

I think we’ll fall short , but hopefully keep in the race until the end, we’ve dropped 9 points from winning positions this season, we would be top now, ffs

il never forgot jose saying his best effort was coming 2nd with "that" united squad :risas:

my dear hector
united will win the league
the best away form by far (y) :numberone:
i like you algee, just down the road from at blackpool/st.annes ,know it well,........plus you have a good sense of humour to support manure,............. all the best to you and your family for 2021

seriously andy, after liverpools defeat at southampton, they have now only taken 2 points from 7, .......spurs 4 points behind 1 game in hand, win that and just 1 point behind, only january, .........spurs to win it, ......starting to look round for my bottle of malt whiskey,.......

seriously andy, after liverpools defeat at southampton, they have now only taken 2 points from 7, .......spurs 4 points behind 1 game in hand, win that and just 1 point behind, only january, .........spurs to win it, ......starting to look round for my bottle of malt whiskey,.......
And we have got Liverpool and Man U at home !

It would be my pleasure to buy you a bottle of malt, hector