Lanzarote.

Members online

No members online now.
Don't know how anyone can afford a holiday right now
I've never made so much money.thought u made £500 a day minimum.holidays cheap as chips,I'm off to Rome in August 3 night in city centre £700 all in.whats wrong with that

That's very thoughtful of you.

For what purpose?

1) As a lifeline
2) As a ladder to gradually climb upwards
3) As a noose to hang themselves with?
2 & 3 are already in place by govern ment 2 is the illusion & 3 is the outcome

My proposal is a lifeline /a dragging into the light if you like ..

Oh No Help GIF by Studio 100

That's why we work hard . Have a few hols . Long time dead. We are going on a allinclusive cruise in may .paid for the deluxe top brands , proper piss up . Got a load of viagro, as well.

I've never made so much money.thought u made £500 a day minimum.holidays cheap as chips,I'm off to Rome in August 3 night in city centre £700 all in.whats wrong with that

Battening down the hatches here mate...solar panels...wind turbine...water supply...and self sufficient with food. Things are going to get very rough...just prepping before too late.

Thing is freed,if you've been earning what you claim to be have on here for God knows how long you wouldn't give a toss,ud have plenty to fall back on to ride the wave that's coming

Thing is freed,if you've been earning what you claim to be have on here for God knows how long you wouldn't give a toss,ud have plenty to fall back on to ride the wave that's coming

Let's hope we can all ride it out mate going to be a tsunami