Lady plasterer, wanting to expand-need a quality plasterer and labourer.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-0

photo_zpsd7ec54cb.jpg

Actually, I do look more like Moyes .....

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Oh yeah :RpS_thumbsup:

photo_zpsd82f6415.jpg

LOL. Your quick, Nisus. It's like looking in the mirror. It's tough having red hair. Postman Pat, Jon ( Garfield ), Noddy Holder, Ronald McDonald etc. Been called them all. Just makes me stronger.....!

LOL. Your quick, Nisus. It's like looking in the mirror. It's tough having red hair. Postman Pat, Jon ( Garfield ), Noddy Holder, Ronald McDonald etc. Been called them all. Just makes me stronger.....!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Ccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssttttttttttttmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss

:RpS_scared:....................You Bitch...........................I dont fu@kin think so..................not while im rear admiral of this ship

You need to spend less time ramming your sexuality down our throats:-0 and use the time to improve your internal angle trowel handling skills:RpS_sneaky:. I'm sure you'll find another use for that tickling brush:RpS_unsure:

Hows tshirt gate going with cassie??....................:RpS_wink:

anyway stop being butch, you know you want me to ram it down your throat you big fat essex slag......................:flapper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.