Lad h

Members online

No members online now.

harryj490

Hello lads my name is harry I'm currently at college doing level 2 in plastering I have just turned 19 and english!I have labourerd for about 8 months now and covered all types of work.. ie rending skimming, drylying, hardwall,bonding, and even cornice, I'm very keen!!! Have collected some tools up over the last year .a very hard worker! English from Ickenham/ hillingdonlooking for someone who can do a proper job and be honest to me .. if you know anyone who can help please contact me thank you Harry Jackson 07413103015

image.jpeg

Try calling into local builders merchants and leave your number. They tend to chat about work and lads etc. Ring a few plasterers from local adverts and sell yourself. Anywhere you see a plasterers van on a big job call in, introduce yourself and explain your experience and what you're looking for.
All these things show you're keen and will maybe get your foot in the door. The rest is up to you showing you're a hard worker and got the right attitude.
Good luck!

Hello lads my name is harry I'm currently at college doing level 2 in plastering I have just turned 19 and english!I have labourerd for about 8 months now and covered all types of work.. ie rending skimming, drylying, hardwall,bonding, and even cornice, I'm very keen!!! Have collected some tools up over the last year .a very hard worker! English from Ickenham/ hillingdonlooking for someone who can do a proper job and be honest to me .. if you know anyone who can help please contact me thank you Harry Jackson 07413103015

welcome

Mate walk around local to you look for builders doing renovations and offer a hand labouring then work your way up.

Dont ball up saying your a spread etc 99% of the time there not going to drop there spread for some kiddy who walked off the street but if your showing willing someone will always give you a chance