Krend Poor Coat And Gouges

ChloeRadshaw2

Im still furious at the rendering quality of a job which i paid for and from a builder that was Krend qualified and had gret reviews

Is it that bad to take him to small claims court? I expected a smooth consistent finish but there are scratches and gouges in the render

Is this how KRend which cost me many thousands should end up?

1698349905935.png

1698349939830.png

You paid £6k and that is not too bad a finish for that price
I assume you had a higher quote that you rejected and now wish you took It on?

Hi I paid 60 a square metre (including windows) which are counted as space even though not rendered! I expected an excellent finish

This guy came reccomended and was the higher of the three coats - How much a square metre should I pay to get a first class job first time round?

Hi I paid 60 a square metre (including windows) which are counted as space even though not rendered! I expected an excellent finish

This guy came reccomended and was the higher of the three coats - How much a square metre should I pay to get a first class job first time round?
£120-150

Said 35 a metre on the other thread

It may have been thin coat in bags?

35 a metre for labour + 25 a mere for base coat, mesh, top coat, scaffold hire etc.

So a total of 60 a metre - And that includes windows which are taken into price but dont get rendered

And still I am told I took the lowest quote

If I had paid 150 a metre I am sure I would have been told you got ripped off and I should have gone with a smaller firm

The product applied was K1 silicone - I sill have the bags

That’s cheap
Very cheap - A weeks work for 2 men for 15K is a bargain!

Now we get the tradesmen telling me how they have to run a van, buy tea bags, pay for sick leave and therefore 600 a day is the minimum they work for (Preferably in cash)

Are we going to go off tangent and talk about price and the ethnicity of the renderer or look at the work done and give practical advice?

Now we get the tradesmen telling me how they have to run a van, buy tea bags, pay for sick leave and therefore 600 a day is the minimum they work for (Preferably in cash)

Are we going to go off tangent and talk about price and the ethnicity of the renderer or look at the work done and give practical advice?

You can't complain about having a s**t job done whilst also openly admitting you refuse to pay the 'going rate' of a top quality job.

Who says it's a weeks worth of work out of interest? Just because it took them a week to ruin your house doesn't mean it's a weeks worth of work.

Look, you paid cheap and hopefully you'll learn from it, £100+ a metre is standard, stop worrying about how much other people earn.. either you can afford to get the work done or you can't.

I can't afford a £2million house (believe it or not, even as a plasterer)...I don't complain about those who can though.

fuck you GIF