Kopite scum!! ;)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am a utd fan and scholars was far better.even Mr zidane says this.

Haha zidane is mental tho isn't he.

Scholes can't be measured against Stevie ever. He has been fortunate in his entire career to play in a strong and wealthy side that goes some way to making your job easier, gerrard on the other hand has had up and down over again and more than once has had to carry the team single handedly when the wheels come of certain managers plans.
And that dirty streak scholes had in him will always be a blight on his career.

We will never agree obviously you like scholes coz your utd me Gerrard coz I'm Liverpool

Also where is the zidane quote? I just had a quick look on the net and all I could find was a piece on zidane saying slurgersons comments in his new book about Gerrard were wrong and a strange thing to say....he goes on to say for a period in Gerrard's career 3 or 4 yrs he was the best midfield player in the world...... I guess that means zidane actually ranks him above scholesy

Also where is the zidane quote? I just had a quick look on the net and all I could find was a piece on zidane saying slurgersons comments in his new book about Gerrard were wrong and a strange thing to say....he goes on to say for a period in Gerrard's career 3 or 4 yrs he was the best midfield player in the world...... I guess that means zidane actually ranks him above scholesy

Zidane did say scholes was the most gifted English player of his generation, but he didn't compare him to gerrard I think i remember reading it in fourfourtwo magazine.

Writings been on the wall for ages.
In eleven years as Everton manager moyes failed to get them above man u in the league. This season he managed it after about 7 games, and he's kept them there as well. Lol.

Lol feel for him, should have been given another season wasn't his team etc..

Not gone yet tho. He won't be sacked until end of season if he is sacked. I hope they don't sack him. Not because I think he is doing more damage to utd but let's face it he is following slurgie who must be worth 15 points a season Minimum alone and that squad isn't top 4 material without slurgie at the helm is it now be honest. Following whiskey nose was always going to be a fall guys job. Just never thought their club would turn on him so soon without giving Moyes a couple a windows.

Every manager should be give a couple of windows to shape a squad.

Not gone yet tho. He won't be sacked until end of season if he is sacked. I hope they don't sack him. Not because I think he is doing more damage to utd but let's face it he is following slurgie who must be worth 15 points a season Minimum alone and that squad isn't top 4 material without slurgie at the helm is it now be honest. Following whiskey nose was always going to be a fall guys job. Just never thought their club would turn on him so soon without giving Moyes a couple a windows.

Every manager should be give a couple of windows to shape a squad.

Exactly like him or not IMO he hasn't been given a fair crack at it

With all that debt the Glaziers have saddled them with, not qualifying for Europe will cripple them even further. Suits me, just cos it silences the glory hunters that follow them :RpS_thumbsup:

Its never gone to be the same again anyway. Once the momentum has gone its difficult to regain especially when the squad is set for wholesale changes. It's going to hard.

Just hope they don't get klopp in if they sack moyes

It won't matter who comes in, unless it's another billionaire backer first they're skint. The existing players won't wanna play there if they're not in the Champions League, the sponsors will be re-writing their deals (££££££downwards) and the supporters will be asked to pay more next season. Empty seats next season............... :RpS_unsure:

No not after today.
The petulant one had his way. Parked the chelski bus. It was like Liverpool v stoke from 3 seasons ago. I couldn't watch them every week tho. Dear me.

We relying on other teams taking points of city now.

Nothing won and nothing over yet.

No not after today.
The petulant one had his way. Parked the chelski bus. It was like Liverpool v stoke from 3 seasons ago. I couldn't watch them every week tho. Dear me.

We relying on other teams taking points of city now.

Nothing won and nothing over yet.
I'm not a lover of Jose but fu ck me you've got to hold your hands up to him,wish we had him at spurs,if I was levy I'd give him 10 mill a year to get him

we are kingmakers :RpS_thumbup: i think we can get at least a point against city. we'll be up for it. last home game of the season. newcastle getting something at arsenal would give us a little more impetus, but that ain't going to happen. i'd rather liverpool win it than city or chelski

Gutted but fair play to chelsea we just were not good enough on the day !missed henderson badly cmon you blues everton cant see city dropping points now hope im wrong!I feel as me van has just been robbed with all my tools in it

we will come through for you, bagrat. last home game, last game for lukaku at goodison etc.

I'm not a lover of Jose but fu ck me you've got to hold your hands up to him,wish we had him at spurs,if I was levy I'd give him 10 mill a year to get him

Nooooo maaan I would never want that petulant little rat at my club. He and chelski are everything to me that is wrong with the game.

I ain't saying it just after today. I always disliked moanhinho and the British press for falling for his piffle.

He is the petulant one.

I am counting on the EV now. If city winn all the games then so be it.

We just have to wait until the end to see if our efforts were the best of the lot this season.

Nooooo maaan I would never want that petulant little rat at my club. He and chelski are everything to me that is wrong with the game.

I ain't saying it just after today. I always disliked moanhinho and the British press for falling for his piffle.

He is the petulant one.
He does get you down at times I agree, but he knows how to organise a team tho

Well they were organised today alright. Only last month he went mad in a post match presser cos the other team did it to him. Remember the only 1 team wanted to play football rant.

They prob do the same in cl this week I recon

it was a masterclass by mourinho, you wouldn't think Chelsea were going to take Liverpool on at there own game with attacking football, theyd get played off the park, so he had to play defensive which he did to great effect. I want Liverpool to win it, but my head says city, I cant see them dropping any points before the end of season. I watched the everton game and they were unbelivabley poor, they will also miss out as arsenal have a knack of it when it comes to push.

it was a masterclass by mourinho, you wouldn't think Chelsea were going to take Liverpool on at there own game with attacking football, theyd get played off the park, so he had to play defensive which he did to great effect. I want Liverpool to win it, but my head says city, I cant see them dropping any points before the end of season. I watched the everton game and they were unbelivabley poor, they will also miss out as arsenal have a knack of it when it comes to push.

Hate to say it like but we/everton have a silly home record against city something silly like 11 games unbeaten :-/

Hate to say it like but we/everton have a silly home record against city something silly like 11 games unbeaten :-/

City have won only 1 in 15 at everton.

thats a good stat.

if the EV win and we go on to lift the title I will wear the blue shirt for a whole day in town

Status
Not open for further replies.