Kopite scum!! ;)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer he was up to his old tricks again hitting the deck every time but not arsed we won!as for the scum shout ! Not arsed drained after seeing the game !

Yer he was up to his old tricks again hitting the deck every time but not arsed we won!as for the scum shout ! Not arsed drained after seeing the game !

Only joking buddy, defo yours to lose now like, tbh you've beat all the top teams and what 10 games won on the trot so (said through gritted teeth) you deserve it :-/

still cant see city losing the title..............liverpool's defence leak too many goals IMO

Suarez remains the talking point for utd and everton fans, unfortunately yes, he did go to ground easily on 2 ocassions but i aint losing sleep over it he is still the greatest striker in the world.

the reds are coming up the hill, we deserve this now.

Its the best chance they will get i think. cos next season city & chelsea will spend shite loads to try and win it

Thatcher's dead, Fergie's retired and Liverpool are going to win the league. Somewhere there's a Scouser with a lamp and no wishes left.

i hope liverpool win it now they have entertained me the most this season, they play as a team and they are playing good football plus a nice change to the title race

just watched the MOTD highlights the suarez "dive" although he goes easy is actually caught by dermatitis - contact is contact in this modern day.

we dropped silly points early on in the season when we experimented with the squad and formation against lesser teams we should be at least 6 more points up from here thats no joke.

Anyway whatever happens i am proud of this team/club to do what they have done this season against the financial muscle of the other teams and the way we have played our football It will be a party all the same. Last year we were well of the european places and we have come a long way to getting back where we belong

I love this team love this manager and if they win it or not this year the reds are coming up the hill make no mistake. fkn love this club

cmon you mighty reds

just watched the MOTD highlights the suarez "dive" although he goes easy is actually caught by dermatitis - contact is contact in this modern day.

we dropped silly points early on in the season when we experimented with the squad and formation against lesser teams we should be at least 6 more points up from here thats no joke.

Anyway whatever happens i am proud of this team/club to do what they have done this season against the financial muscle of the other teams and the way we have played our football It will be a party all the same. Last year we were well of the european places and we have come a long way to getting back where we belong

I love this team love this manager and if they win it or not this year the reds are coming up the hill make no mistake. fkn love this club

cmon you mighty reds

Delusional! Ha kopites make me laugh there isn't a modest bone in you!

'We dropped silly points we should be 6 more points ahead'!

How can you play the budget card??

Just take it for what it is you have done well this season

That's what I was saying. We could have six more points but it don't matter we are having a ball anyway being where we are.

We all would have taken 4th at the start so to be challenging is why we all buzzing so much.

If chelsea beat us then it will be theres but like true champions cream always rises to the top as long its ours!but if not id take city over chelski all day long !

if we win, Gerrard retires i recon.

We deserve it i believe, we have gone through hell the past few seasons, we had terrible owners, and new owners have come in, put there money in, stood there ground on Suarez and backed there chosen manager Its paid of and its down to new owners.

if we win, Gerrard retires i recon.

We deserve it i believe, we have gone through hell the past few seasons, we had terrible owners, and new owners have come in, put there money in, stood there ground on Suarez and backed there chosen manager Its paid of and its down to new owners.
agree , he will have the only trophy he ever wanted, what a player best midfielder of his generation bit biased being a liverpool fan but no one can disagree with that

Makes me laugh about Gerrard being loyal,he was moments away signing on the dotted line with mouriniho at Chelsea ,until the scousers bullied him out of it

He was desperate for a title. He chosen to stay knowing he would probably never win it. A hard position to be in...

I can Paul scholes was better

Seriously? Are u utd fan by any chance.

Scholes was great at his job that was a particular role. Gerrard was equally as good in that role but where Gerrard Wins it hands down is that he was still world class in many other roles and positions. He would be the stand out player no matter where he was on the field or what he was asked to do.

Seriously? Are u utd fan by any chance.

Scholes was great at his job that was a particular role. Gerrard was equally as good in that role but where Gerrard Wins it hands down is that he was still world class in many other roles and positions. He would be the stand out player no matter where he was on the field or what he was asked to do.
Yes I am a utd fan and scholars was far better.even Mr zidane says this.

agree , he will have the only trophy he ever wanted, what a player best midfielder of his generation bit biased being a liverpool fan but no one can disagree with that

hes the only world class player England have had in the last few years since micheal owen.

Status
Not open for further replies.