Knauf spray plaster

Members online

These spray machines
are the dogs
20161116_104029.jpg

Not we don't mask anything up pal .the spray machine is very accurate . if any goes slightly on the mouldings we just wipe it off with a sponge and clean water
Even better! Keep the pics coming through as the job goes on (y)

Gotta say I do like the look of airless , it's just the sanding I can't get head round , probably best see it to believe it , @skim_I can you get a finish so don't have to sand ?
Thanks

If it's back to brick I use thistle hardwall as you can see to the right of the picture. If any thing is to deep use a setting product.
a86e6b911acd1136c7c4eebb19dd53cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Djr & @skim_I ..... I feel more research coming on.

Hello mate

I am a Knauf Employee, not on the plaster side, I look after the Aquapanel products....

Drop me a PM with your details - name number or e mail and location - and I will get the right Knauf person to contact you to discuss further

Good Luck

Richard Lord
Knauf

Same to anyone else interested in getting more info and or a demo

Evening guys

Last night I popped round my local BP garage in my Knauf branded jacket. 2 lubricated guys came in with their girlfriend driving, one spotted the Knauf logo and came over and stated that he loved Knauf. When I asked what he did, he said he was a spray plasterer and loved it! VERY LOUDLY in his drunk voice lol

If it was you..... top guy

While it may not suit all locations and all spreads, it is a growing solution!

Evening guys

Last night I popped round my local BP garage in my Knauf branded jacket. 2 lubricated guys came in with their girlfriend driving, one spotted the Knauf logo and came over and stated that he loved Knauf. When I asked what he did, he said he was a spray plasterer and loved it! VERY LOUDLY in his drunk voice lol

If it was you..... top guy

While it may not suit all locations and all spreads, it is a growing solution!

@theclemo
:birra::bananahappy:

Only done one job with it so far, and used the wrong product, so had a bit of a nightmare. I still fail to see how it is quicker than skimming, because of the number of times you visit the same wall / ceiling. Two coats the same day is the best way, or the second coat dries too quickly into the first coat that is dry. The finish is very good and it touches up easily. I need more practise when I'm not up against time though. Had to basically learn on the job, as was too busy to go and see the process beforehand.
8840907ea09f37c44b9551644f9d1c2d.jpg

It's some machine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What machine is that?

I've prefer the mp75.
Used it a few years ago on a prison hospital build back when I was on site.
Some lads on here hate it but I love it.
It's easy to do and you can't get loads done in a day.

Best part about it is if you miss a bit due to poor light etc.
The next day you can bring it back with a bit of water and use the fat to finish it no problem.

I've prefer the mp75.
Used it a few years ago on a prison hospital build back when I was on site.
Some lads on here hate it but I love it.
It's easy to do and you can't get loads done in a day.

Best part about it is if you miss a bit due to poor light etc.
The next day you can bring it back with a bit of water and use the fat to finish it no problem.
Can't use that on board though Mr Reeves

No
Can't use that on board though Mr Reeves
That's true it's a full 1 coat plaster.
Although it was used over boards on reveals etc.
But ceilings and the like we're skimmed.

Great product for block shells though.
The technique for it is more like rendering

No

That's true it's a full 1 coat plaster.
Although it was used over boards on reveals etc.
But ceilings and the like we're skimmed.

Great product for block shells though.
The technique for it is more like rendering
I think its more like concrete finishing