knauf plaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a g4 off him and back up was crap when you phoned it was like what you bothering me for and the training consisted of about an hour from two zimbabeans who were,nt spreads and they got s**t everywhere site agent nearly threw us off the job and he charged me at least 1600 over the top you be better off phoning les see if he has any seconhand gear

well i paid £3k plus vat for the machine . ex demo used twice. I was gonna buy that another hose and a few bits so about 4 grand plus vat .... ill claim the vat back.

they are £3,350 or there abouts brand new and all his parts are more exspensive ask stu about the solienoid

on les,s site under machines there used to be prices listed and a monojet was £3,350 plus vat also if anyone wants a bargain on ebay.de under putzmachine there is a guy selling the cleanest g4 for £2,850

there just over 4k new mono's machine came with a genny so thats a good deal the gennys are 3500 +vat new , central sold me a solenoid valve for my m300 for £147 i had to have it as i needed to spray the following day and couldnt get hold of les , les rang me back the next day and said he had them and they was only £45. dont be put off rich if you think your getting a deal your going to be happy with then go for it , he's just gonna let you down on backup afterwards ,

have you considered the putzmeisters rich? the mp25 new is about 4200 and the mp22 is late 3s i think. good kit and Danny is sound.

I've said this before but I'll say it again, I know nothing about machines but if I wanted one I wouldn't be looking for where they are cheapest but where I knew the backup would be best on a item costing this amount. I've only known Simply and Monkey for a short while but it is clear as clear can be that they know there stuff where machines are concerned and I would only buy a machine of off either them or someone they said could be relied upon.

yep the bloke sounds a right penis that is for sure ..... but it is a new machine so for £1300 off then im sorry im in.

I wont have any more dealings with them after

the story behind that valve he sold me is , when les told me he had them i had already fitted it so i asked les to send me one and i would send that one back to central and get my money back , i got the new one down and left it on the kitchen side went out for a few hours and came home only to find my f**king dog had got it off the side and chewed it .....so a £147 valve ended up costing £192

i would of had to of shot the dog then andy lol it wasnt a boxer dog by chance was it?

yep

2009_0801WaterBewl0115.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.