knauf plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
iv got a couple of decent sized jobs coming up and was thinking about trying knauf mpfinish instead of multi to spray on with my ritmo.

is it something u need to practise with first or is it pretty much the same as multi?

does it spray on any better?

what is the difference between mpfinish and fp90?

are there any places that stock it so i can get a back to try out?

cheers

never sprayed finish mate well thats a lie i tried once with a g4 far too quick had a room on in about 3 mins ceiling aswell dont mix it enough i was covered in it and the window funny as f**k

grand wizard said:
mp is designed for spraying nick if you notice knauf own pft simples

never knew that. just had a look at the knauf courses. day course for mp75 or mpfinish is £120. mite give that a go

we didnt pay they invited us down but the place is a dump and if i had paid i would be asking for my money back, plus the bloke showing us lost the mp finish set and tried to tell us it was all ok.

Hello
Just to confirm then if I want to use Knauf to lay on by hand instead of Multi its fp90 I need not mp finish, cheers

I have done a fair bit of hand applying mp finish and its really nice to layon and finish. it does take longer to set than multi so you can get alot more on.

Cheers Mate
Want to give it ago as sick of inconsistency of multi only problem is cant find anywhere that stocks it, tried calling them but just kept on hold for about 15 min so sacked it, where do you get yours

simplybesty said:
I have done a fair bit of hand applying mp finish and its really nice to layon and finish. it does take longer to set than multi so you can get alot more on.

Is it easy to get that knauf simps? will try and look into itwhen i start back on monday. Santa never brought me a ritmo so it will be hand apply. Job boarded out readyish but waitin on windows so am goin slating for a couple of weeks on another job till it's really ready..

simplybesty said:
i get mine from encon and ccf, ccf is part of TP . Knauf will arrange for it to go to your local deport.
cheers simps, think they have a depot near glasgow cos they supplied truflo in bags for us i'm sure..

the cheapest i can find mpfinish and mp75 is at pft central. but i know quite a few people dont like him. but the prices are really cheap on a lot of things, including plastic beads etc

why is he such a cock at pft central .... I am going up there next week to spend £4k which i dont wanna do if im gonna get ripped off

i dont know why others dont speak to fondly of him, but in my experience i went up to see him and personally didnt like him.

he just kept trying to push a mtec 300 on me when i told him it wasnt what i wanted. and every time i said what about this or that machine, he was just no, this one is the best. just found him a bit of a waste of time.

nick0412 said:
i dont know why others dont speak to fondly of him, but in my experience i went up to see him and personally didnt like him.

he just kept trying to push a mtec 300 on me when i told him it wasnt what i wanted. and every time i said what about this or that machine, he was just no, this one is the best. just found him a bit of a waste of time.

He done exactly the same to a lad i know who bought it and is stuck with it im not slagging the machine but if anyone was ever mis sold a machine this kid was.

he dont give very much help after u got what u want and when u do have a problem he just tells u to bring it back up, which as u know rich from our area is a long way. but as i said if u get any probs give me a shout im 20 mins away

he's a salesman thats it , the reason he makes you come up if you have any probs is so he can get his lad to fix it cos he doesnt know , but also its easy to put a new switch on and charge you 50 quid when there was nothing wrong with your machine apart from you getting your set up wrong , and i was a little bit shocked to see him take a Grinder to someones machine because he didnt have the right part so he ground it out to make the part he did have fit

I feel like a sheep about to walk into the slaughter house ... I hate being ripped off and that is probably what will happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.