Knauf Airless Day At Immingham

The material costs are 25% more the multi

The Labour is 25% quicker

Our trade is 80% labour and 20% material

The extra cost in material is out weighed by the savings in labour

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I went on a course over 8 years ago to spray in sittingbourne Just did not Rate it one bit..
How many years has this product been in the uk?

I went on a course over 8 years ago to spray in sittingbourne Just did not Rate it one bit..
How many years has this product been in the uk?
Think you may have been one of the first through knaufs doors.

Maybe the Technical instructors did really understand the products.

Maybe they still don't.. ..

No It's not. It's unnatural light from an acute angle in the dark.

Thanks for the pointless input in to a thread that's totally unrelated to viewing render in glancing light.

Thanks for the pointless input in to a thread that's totally unrelated to viewing render in glancing light.

Someone’s tired, it’s not actually that pointless if you say you leave better quality because of what you do and how you do it no matter what the job, you set yourself up for a fall

What did it look like in the snow then??
I promise to close my eyes when ever I drive past that one then ;)

I thought as much ..
Anyone who says that the airless can give you a better finish than the product that 90% of the country use day in day out must be blowing out of their arse..

It’s a sprayed using a Greco machine which decorators use for spraying paint..
It’s b*ll***s and the reason I know it’s b*ll***s is because I’ve used it when it first came out..

It’s a sprayed using a Greco machine which decorators use for spraying paint..
It’s b*ll***s and the reason I know it’s b*ll***s is because I’ve used it when it first came out..
That says it all, I feel the same about k rend we used it in the very late eighties, personally I don’t see much difference from tyrolean or high build

That says it all, I feel the same about k rend we used it in the very late eighties, personally I don’t see much difference from tyrolean or high build
The trouble is mate all these new singing and dancing products are over rated..
As your friend well knows you only get one bite of the cherry when that sun comes out that’s when you see the f**k ups..
What happened to the good old sand and cement days??

How did that work out for you?

What the k rend? It was okay bit chewing gummy when it first came out and tore if you tried to close it in to late, the finish was okay but as I said to me it’s the same as tyrolean and high build which for me are an external version of Artex I see these things as fads albeit the k rend one seems to be lasting a long time

The trouble is mate all these new singing and dancing products are over rated..
As your friend well knows you only get one bite of the cherry when that sun comes out that’s when you see the f**k ups..
What happened to the good old sand and cement days??
I think they got killed by all the T***s that didn’t know what they were doing

What the k rend? It was okay bit chewing gummy when it first came out and tore if you tried to close it in to late, the finish was okay but as I said to me it’s the same as tyrolean and high build which for me are an external version of Artex I see these things as fads albeit the k rend one seems to be lasting a long time
How did that work out for you?

The best advise I can give you m8 is always listen to a man who is nearly 60 years old and been in the game a long time..
I listened from an early age that’s why I know the score now ..

It does, pleasure chatting to you too, even if you did remind me of my age haha
I’m 42 m8..I considered myself “old school”
Been in the game since I was 16 worked my way up from the bucket and learnt the hard way back then you had no choice but to listen to the lads or else you were told to f**k off..
Shame because half of the monkeys running around these days don’t know their arse from their elbow

I’m 42 m8..I considered myself “old school”
Been in the game since I was 16 worked my way up from the bucket and learnt the hard way back then you had no choice but to listen to the lads or else you were told to f**k off..
Shame because half of the monkeys running around these days don’t know their arse from their elbow
Too many people doing a course and thinking they are plasterers, doesn’t help with the CITB breaking the trade up back in the nineties