Kendal work

Members online

We do have trained counsellors unfortunately they are all presently engaged in other activities in the c u n t section or uploading tits n butts n stuff :sisi:

Ur funny...no need to get defensive pal u ok? U had a hard slog at work 2day?
Playing those games are we, turning it around now, I bet your a right pr.ck, full of yourself, top dog and talk to people like a turd on your shoe, yeah I've had hard day 90m2 today but I guess you done more all by yourself

Playing those games are we, turning it around now, I bet your a right pr.ck, full of yourself, top dog and talk to people like a turd on your shoe, yeah I've had hard day 90m2 today but I guess you done more all by yourself
Haha playing wat games? Name 1 person I talk to like poo on here? (apart from u) U sound like a rite weirdo!? U stalking me weirdo?

Name 1 person I talk to like poo on here? (apart from u) U sound like a rite weirdo!? U stalking me weirdo?
Just getting my point across, is it not passed your bed time any way, I'm off to load the van up for a busy day of window cleaning

Just getting my point across, is it not passed your bed time any way, I'm off to load the van up for a busy day of window cleaning
Cant get on with every1 on here pal that wud be boring..im actually a sound lad and not full of myself 90% of s**t I write on here Is in jest but it gets lost as all u c his words..knew u was a window cleaner tho

image.jpeg
image.jpeg