Kendal work

Members online

No members online now.

Rossi46

Private Member
Anyone from up that neck of the woods would do well on these prices. Very fair.

Plasterer
TITAN Construction - Preston

Plasterers required to start a.s.a.p in Kendal, LA9 5LB. Call 07714 402 121 to apply. Gangs or single spreads welcome. Must have experience of new build housing. Prices are as follows:
£3 per m dot and dab
£3 per m boarding
£3 per m skim
IMMEDIATE START. WEEKLY PAYMENTS. Work direct for the builder.
Site hours 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Weekends are available too.
Call us 7 days a week between 7am to 7pm on 07714 402 121.
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch - 20 hours ago

View job
Save this job
Apply from my computer

Anyone from up that neck of the woods would do well on these prices. Very fair.

Plasterer
TITAN Construction - Preston

Plasterers required to start a.s.a.p in Kendal, LA9 5LB. Call 07714 402 121 to apply. Gangs or single spreads welcome. Must have experience of new build housing. Prices are as follows:
£3 per m dot and dab
£3 per m boarding
£3 per m skim
IMMEDIATE START. WEEKLY PAYMENTS. Work direct for the builder.
Site hours 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Weekends are available too.
Call us 7 days a week between 7am to 7pm on 07714 402 121.
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch - 20 hours ago

View job
Save this job
Apply from my computer

Ive heard redrow are doing something simular in cumbria.

Y do people think £3m2 for skimming isn't gud money..? Are u off ur rockers!!? I could make easy £200 a day on my own with no labourer in 2 gages on £3m2..it baffles me how people slate £3m2..we arnt fooking heart surgeons and doctors we r plasterers earning doctor wages sum times..

What are you expecting as a subbie on a site? if you can do 30 m2 a set, 2 sets a day your doing ok.
Baffles me Rossi anybody who says that's s**t it means there rnt gud enough to make it pay its as simple as that or u wudnt slate it..£3m2 is gud in my eyes..£2m2 is shocking and slavery and £2.50m2 is ok but only just..

Baffles me Rossi anybody who says that's s**t it means there rnt gud enough to make it pay its as simple as that or u wudnt slate it..£3m2 is gud in my eyes..£2m2 is shocking and slavery and £2.50m2 is ok but only just..
That's the reason I shared it. None of the hassle of main subcontractor. Do your bit, earn £200 a day and go home and forget about it until the next day. Sounds good to me!

That's the reason I shared it. None of the hassle of main subcontractor. Do your bit, earn £200 a day and go home and forget about it until the next day. Sounds good to me!
Ive heard of that titan think there ran a site down our way..imagine all middle men getting cut out lol..

I think most of the slating comes from domestic . You forgot it is site and you don't have furniture to go around or nosi clients. 60-75 m2 is easy for one spread.

Wat u reckon is gud then Dave for skimming? Wats rates dwn ur way and where r u?

Every sites different im on £2.40 in north west..jobs put battery flat in the car its that close to where I live.
Ive been on £3.50 and couldnt get water to skim....never enough houses to go at....swings and roundabouts.
Getting £820 for house skimmed in 3 busy days always 2 plots ahead of me im only fella skimming onsite 46 plots left.

....most lads on here call me a prick skimming @ £2.40 ....averaging 60 k a year with this firm.

tax man is an arsehole once going over 40 odd grand brackett.
But hopefully il be dead by 60 !!!!!

Even If it was £3m2 in London that's not bad..ye cost of living etc is shocking but a gud spread can easily earn £200-£300 a day

Every sites different im on £2.40 in north west..jobs put battery flat in the car its that close to where I live.
Ive been on £3.50 and couldnt get water to skim....never enough houses to go at....swings and roundabouts.
Getting £820 for house skimmed in 3 busy days always 2 plots ahead of me im only fella skimming onsite 46 plots left.

....most lads on here call me a prick skimming @ £2.40 ....averaging 60 k a year with this firm.

You can't be dead by 60, they expecting you to pay your taxes till 65 then you can retire and then you allowed to drop dead, on the very next day.
I think you do alright 850/house on your own in 3 days, that's good going man.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Starting a job Tuesday 240 mtrs ceilings and 400 mtrs walls and 190 float and set £5 skinning 10 float and set

My gaffa getting 12 grand for board/dab/skim
2 of the bigger 4 bed houses done in a
week .roughly 2500 skimming wages 1700 board/dab/insulate wages approx 2 grand in mats.....over 5k a week for him...we all know where we stand.

You can't say that ..

Imagine how good forum will be then

Virtual cyber linked , no more typing.:maraca:

There was a geezer on fb a few days ago offering work in central London on multi million pound apartments he was looking to pay £145 a day, and he was wondering why can't he get anyone on the job. Needless to say he was ripped to pieces.

There was a geezer on fb a few days ago offering work in central London on multi million pound apartments he was looking to pay £145 a day, and he was wondering why can't he get anyone on the job. Needless to say he was ripped to pieces.

I never really been London or know how much more this cost's .. From viewing posts on here it does seem alot different to around my way.
Within the last few years I noticed few Londoners moved up here.Did a little render patch for one who just brought a new wimpy 3 bedroom ,3 storey, opposite me they went for £175 000

I never really been London or know how much more this cost's .. From viewing posts on here it does seem alot different to around my way.
Within the last few years I noticed few Londoners moved up here.Did a little render patch for one who just brought a new wimpy 3 bedroom ,3 story , opposite me they went for £175 000
I'm not in London, just outside, but around us a building plot is £1m+ in the village, in town you can get a decent house for 350-500k. In London a 2 bed flat where I just worked got valued at 950k it's only 6 years old, bloke bought it off plan for 450. Londoners getting squeezed out of London, they selling up for big bucks and moving to the countryside for a better life. 2 or 3 years ago worked on a small flat if you can call it a flat was a bedsit 2.5k per month and people were queueing up to rent it. It's mad around and within the m25. Life costs the same around here or less than up north in my experience but property prices are ballistic here. It's mad, back at home I can get a house with some land for 3-4k, funny innit

I'm not in London, just outside, but around us a building plot is £1m+ in the village, in town you can get a decent house for 350-500k. In London a 2 bed flat where I just worked got valued at 950k it's only 6 years old, bloke bought it off plan for 450. Londoners getting squeezed out of London, they selling up for big bucks and moving to the countryside for a better life. 2 or 3 years ago worked on a small flat if you can call it a flat was a bedsit 2.5k per month and people were queueing up to rent it. It's mad around and within the m25. Life costs the same around here or less than up north in my experience but property prices are ballistic here. It's mad, back at home I can get a house with some land for 3-4k, funny innit

Tbh I can't can't get my head around the house pricing down there, always think how do people afford to live there.

Tbh I can't can't get my head around the house pricing down there, always think how do people afford to live there.
Most earn 6-7 digit wages a year. There's a massive wage gap as well. That's why is a laugh when people offering silly money for London work.
But in reality average people can't afford it to live in London hence some moves up north, the difference in house prices buys them a second home in the country or makes them mortgage free