Kendal work

I don't know a lot about Hungary to be honest. Enlighten me :D
Girls are lovely and kinky, booze and smokes are cheap, taxes are high so as unemployment, corruption is highest within the EU, schools are good, properties are cheap compared to the UK, but bills and fuel cost the same like here.
Country flat as a pancake, got a few hills but nothing major, food is awesome, got a few lakes which are good holiday destinations, summers are hot winters are cold, got the latest football stadiums but the worst teams God knows where they ranked at the moment. That's in a nutshell.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Girls are lovely and kinky, booze and smokes are cheap, taxes are high so as unemployment, corruption is highest within the EU, schools are good, properties are cheap compared to the UK, but bills and fuel cost the same like here.
Country flat as a pancake, got a few hills but nothing major, food is awesome, got a few lakes which are good holiday destinations, summers are hot winters are cold, got the latest football stadiums but the worst teams God knows where they ranked at the moment. That's in a nutshell.

Nice review zolco, I like the sound of Hungary. I could live with the high taxes and unemployment if I had 2 kinky Hungarian women.

Nice review zolco, I like the sound of Hungary. I could live with the high taxes and unemployment if I had 2 kinky Hungarian women.
It's an alright place if you go for a stag do, right laugh, living there permanent would be a bit naff, language is difficult.
Polygamy or underage marriage not allowed, it's not a muslim country.
You should take your Mrs/girlfriend for a weekend to Budapest, it's worth it, flight tickets are cheap these days, you can get a 5* hotel room for 50 quid a night in the heart of town, walking distance from tourist attractions.

It's an alright place if you go for a stag do, right laugh, living there permanent would be a bit naff, language is difficult.
Polygamy or underage marriage not allowed, it's not a muslim country.
You should take your Mrs/girlfriend for a weekend to Budapest, it's worth it, flight tickets are cheap these days, you can get a 5* hotel room for 50 quid a night in the heart of town, walking distance from tourist attractions.

I'll do that! (y) Seriously! Aren't buda and pest completely different as in one side is affluent and the other not so? Either side of the river.

I'll do that! (y) Seriously! Aren't buda and pest completely different as in one side is affluent and the other not so? Either side of the river.
Buda is more hyped up but pest got good areas too, but I'd recommend staying on the buda side for accommodation.
There's a nice 5* hotel next door to the Canadian embassy 200yds from the Danube.
Parliament building looks wicked in the evening lit up.
Food is cheap enough to eat out full time compared to here.

Buda is more hyped up but pest got good areas too, but I'd recommend staying on the buda side for accommodation.
There's a nice 5* hotel next door to the Canadian embassy 200yds from the Danube.

Excellent info mate I'll plan something for the wife's birthday in July (y)

Y do people think £3m2 for skimming isn't gud money..? Are u off ur rockers!!? I could make easy £200 a day on my own with no labourer in 2 gages on £3m2..it baffles me how people slate £3m2..we arnt fooking heart surgeons and doctors we r plasterers earning doctor wages sum times..
Its not if the contractor takes out all the windows and door linings though which most do tbh
I measure and pay through the both

3 shots? Lol
Some home made stuff stronger than rocket fuel

Recon it must of been then was like fire going down and the head started swimming. Beautiful city though and the lady's well...... U know that zol!

Recon it must of been then was like fire going down and the head started swimming. Beautiful city though and the lady's well...... U know that zol!
Definitely clears your chest having a few.

You'll have to let me know buddy it's plum brandy right?
There's all kinds of out there, depending what fruit it's made. But plum is the most common, I tried some strawberry one 2 years ago, was really smooth but was pricey as hell. Plum, cherry and peach is the most common and their mixes. It depends on who made it really, people buying home made ones after a tasting session.
This is commercial stuff but it's alright
dc7226ec6ee94abb8c3330fe844fc3a0.jpg

There's all kinds of out there, depending what fruit it's made. But plum is the most common, I tried some strawberry one 2 years ago, was really smooth but was pricey as hell. Plum, cherry and peach is the most common and their mixes. It depends on who made it really, people buying home made ones after a tasting session.
This is commercial stuff but it's alright
dc7226ec6ee94abb8c3330fe844fc3a0.jpg

Awesome if there's ever a reunion on here we will have to grab some

My polish Mrs uncle has a house out in the country outside Lodz where he goes every week to do his home brewing. It's got Apple, cherry, pear trees etc in its massive garden. His vodkas, cherry liqueurs and ciders blow your head off.
The village fire brigade generally wouldn't be that busy and so spend their time distilling vodka and I was lucky enough to be given a bottle. Nice guys

I hate all the above drinks but this home brewed stuff is the nuts.
Total respect to home brewers
:birras:

Y do people think £3m2 for skimming isn't gud money..? Are u off ur rockers!!? I could make easy £200 a day on my own with no labourer in 2 gages on £3m2..it baffles me how people slate £3m2..we arnt fooking heart surgeons and doctors we r plasterers earning doctor wages sum times..
3 quid is good money and like you said you can earn a grand a week on them prices woth ease

I think more contractors should start this kind of work and kick out middle men, more for us and less expense for them, could be the future, who knows

What are you expecting as a subbie on a site? if you can do 30 m2 a set, 2 sets a day your doing ok.
When do you have 60m2 every day to lay on, what about door ways and cleaning around the door lining, head and revels, beading, skrimming, getting materials in, if your laying up 60m2 a day going like the clappers your finishing must be sh.t

That ain't gonna happen as the contractor will still pay the same and make more profit for themselves.
The issue I think is the amount of middle men there are.
Subbies sub to more subbies and take there cut to increase there own wages.
The people doing the work will never be the winners unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do you have 60m2 every day to lay on, what about door ways and cleaning around the door lining, head and revels, beading, skrimming, getting materials in, if your laying up 60m2 a day going like the clappers your finishing must be sh.t
f**k off you clueless bell end!

Reactions: s61

Spent a lot of happy times in Budapest. Friend of a friend is Hungarian so we got to go to all the good bars. Also drank some local hooch made out of plums. You could watch it evaporating in your glass.

Spent a lot of happy times in Budapest. Friend of a friend is Hungarian so we got to go to all the good bars. Also drank some local hooch made out of plums. You could watch it evaporating in your glass.
It's always good to have some local knowledge on board so you don't get ripped off.

Are u for real? Hahaha uve got to be a wind up account with quotes like that lol...f**k me