Keeping car clean

John smith

I use my car for work as can't afford van insurance as a young lad. Apart from the obvious boot liners etc anyone recommend any ways to keep my car clean as don't want to ruin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fit a bulk head, keeps the dust contained and it'll stop the trowels hitting u in the back of the head when you've gotta brake hard. :rock:

Sell your car and buy an estate then you get the best of both worlds. just keep on top of keeping it clean.

Reactions: gps
Get a roof box for your tools and a pipe carrier. Or a trailer like Fatarm said. Have you seen Holmes on Homes?

Maybe help

Attachments

• IMG_0440.PNG
    IMG_0440.PNG
    981.9 KB · Views: 287
You need an OCD girlfriend/ boyfriend/ person identifying as the opposite gender/LGBT......with a vacuum and a cloth.....
You,are,welcome.....

I use my car for work as can't afford van insurance as a young lad. Apart from the obvious boot liners etc anyone recommend any ways to keep my car clean as don't want to ruin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just don't have a heart attack in it

No chance plaster gets everywere in 6 month time u wont give a flying fook as u will be sick to death of getting it valeted every week!! You will have a piss bucket in there b4 u know it

Won't an Astra van still be cheap on insurance you can get rules and tubs in there if you pack neatly

I had to take my car to work for a few months, ended up Gettin me to buy the van. Car was getting ruined. Change your clothes before starting and leaving work, footwear as well before getting in etc. The dust is a b*****d, touch against the doors or anything, just becomes white almost instantly

Ca
No chance plaster gets everywere in 6 month time u wont give a flying fook as u will be sick to death of getting it valeted every week!! You will have a piss bucket in there b4 u know it
Cant believe you forgot the number two bucket.

You wil try for a few weeks but you simply just won't keep it clean ,Iv ruined a few cars .......

Can't beat these , keep one next to hand brake , do a little waz over when stuck in traffic jams , smell nice too
IMG_4907.JPG

no chance , buy a small runaround for a clean car.
Rip the seats out of the car and shes like a van then, youll fit everything in bar a mixer and 8x4s

In my opinion if you cant afford to get a van for plastering then you need to look at what you are doing and how you are doing it as it should be quite easy :D