K4 for sale !!! 6500

image.jpeg

And some one said about the 50k deposit .. It's actually 55 but close lol
And just for anyone who don't know they give you 5 times your earnings so you can work out what that number is lol , and I also heard break into your deposit or get a loan .. Which is obviously a dumb thing to do if you are buying a house , and 500 actually gets you a lovely detached 3 bed house with an annex ... And don't ever get confused .. I never tell porkies , oh yea if you want to google earth it its Hamilton close Chertsey (the big white one) .. :)

I missed the bit he said he didn't use it, where's that?

Whatever way you look at it, it doesn't add up.

Selling a machine that will pay for itself after a few decent jobs and make you good money to fund a money pit of a car is just mental, the £500k first home buy was just the icing on the cake.
And that was the bit where it said its had 4 pallets through in 10 months lol

How do you plan to achieve this Dan? Serious question
Right so plan is .. Get this house double it in size , make the annex a completely seperate dwelling by buying 5m
Of next doors garden rent that one out , so obviously the bank will give me 500k and then I'm selling property too .. All I have to do is make another 500k in development in a tax year for 2 years then boom you got 1mil which can get you a nice place in st George's hill .. Look it up , that's what I want from life lol

Class Danny good luck bad news when you have to explain things when all your doing is selling a machine must be hard going through your life trying to score brownie points and making people out to be liers then again is it that you were getting at or because it wasn't a P.F.T machineeeeeeeee

And some one said about the 50k deposit .. It's actually 55 but close lol
And just for anyone who don't know they give you 5 times your earnings so you can work out what that number is lol , and I also heard break into your deposit or get a loan .. Which is obviously a dumb thing to do if you are buying a house , and 500 actually gets you a lovely detached 3 bed house with an annex ... And don't ever get confused .. I never tell porkies , oh yea if you want to google earth it its Hamilton close Chertsey (the big white one) .. :)
you should look down pretoria road danny the plastering in them new ones are s**t hot lol

Unless they doing 100% mortgages again lol, I wouldn't know I not got a mortgage or a machine lol

Go to a hooker it's cheaper and they don't moan about your dirty cloths on the bathroom floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't think you did renders?
Told you before I always done s n c but started doing mono this year bobby tbh at the right price a second hand k4,G4,ritmo might probably be ideal for me as I wouldn't be doing them all the time and for my internal skim spray investigations (which are on going as we speak) i am thinking a small eze or even Refina one might do the trick if it works out to be possible on my smaller jobs..
On the mono I just been doing ones I can hand apply nothing big.
At the £6500 mark I might as well go brand new but appreciate it is a good price for what he is offering.

Told you before I always done s n c but started doing mono this year bobby tbh at the right price a second hand k4,G4,ritmo might probably be ideal for me as I wouldn't be doing them all the time and for my internal skim spray investigations (which are on going as we speak) i am thinking a small eze or even Refina one might do the trick if it works out to be possible on my smaller jobs..
On the mono I just been doing ones I can hand apply nothing big.
At the £6500 mark I might as well go brand new but appreciate it is a good price for what he is offering.

Buying a three phase machine to do the odd job would be a waste of time
Lugging all that gear around would do your head in
A ritmo size machine would be better
In and out the van on your own no trouble
It'll lash on 100m2 if you need to