K4 for sale !!! 6500

The only thing I would say is Danny you seem like a decent bloke. But the while thing does seem a little daft. Do yourself a favour and read back through this whole post at what everyone who talks any sense has said. You will not find 1 person that would ever sell their machine in your situation. You want a 500k house and a range rover you need to think a little more outside the box mate. If it's a different story and your telling a little white lie to save face fair enough but if not I'd give it a real good think.

Always thought southerners just asked the bank of parent to pay for house car and machines

:bailando::bailando::bailando:

Like on the only way is Essex

:risas:

Spouting off???
I prefer you when you can have a drink
You talk less s**t Greg
You love me really but still cant explain the advantage of buying something if the seller isnt VAT registered??? Just thought id point that out as your too busy trading personal insults in your big boy boots :musculoso:

buying a half a million pound first home but 7k to fix a car has squeezed you in to selling your machine.

there's that smell again...

cash flow lol. He could take 7k out of his 50k deposit he will need for the house and get it sorted if he liked the car so much.

I missed the bit he said he didn't use it, where's that?

Whatever way you look at it, it doesn't add up.

Selling a machine that will pay for itself after a few decent jobs and make you good money to fund a money pit of a car is just mental, the £500k first home buy was just the icing on the cake.

Ha ha ha some of these posts are comical .. I'm stuck up because I'd rather drive a range than a van .. Let me tell you something ... In the future I see myself in a mansion sitting in my massive pool while all my cars get cleaned on the drive by the cleaners .. If that makes me stuck up then I can take that as a compliment !! Lol .. Think bigger boys !!

What year is the car Danny? You can pick early range sports up for the money you paid to have the turbos replaced.

Cracking buy for someone no matter what the problem is full set up for that price

Hit the nail on the head there Dave ...Danny didn't need to say why he was selling it but chose too, what good is getting rid of his car if it has 2 f**k*d turbos he's just going to get silly money, he states that in 9 months it's only done 4 pallets so maybe buying the machine hasn't given him the return he had hoped for, so then why not sell it to pay for his car

Buy the turbos yourself

Get a Haynes manual

Fit them yourself. Or get a mate to fit them.

Saving of 5 grand

Ha ha ha some of these posts are comical .. I'm stuck up because I'd rather drive a range than a van .. Let me tell you something ... In the future I see myself in a mansion sitting in my massive pool while all my cars get cleaned on the drive by the cleaners .. If that makes me stuck up then I can take that as a compliment !! Lol .. Think bigger boys !!
Not by only using a pallet of gear every three months you won't

How do you plan to achieve this Dan? Serious question

Which part was banter Keith or baiting for a bite?

What happened here is simply a case of billy big b*ll***s telling some porkies to look good. He didn't have to go in to his personal stuff about the car or the property he's buying next month (hmm) a simple 'Alright chaps I'm selling the machine as I'm not getting the use of it I expected' would have been received well.

Last edited:
Which part was banter Keith or baiting for a bite?

What happened here is simply a case of billy big b*ll***s telling some porkies to look good. He didn't have to go in to his personal stuff about the car or the property he's buying next month (hmm) a simple 'Alright chaps I'm selling the machine as I'm not getting the use of it I expected' would have been received well.
So the lad has a decent motor and your slating him for it!!