K4 for sale !!! 6500

Heyyy .. Selling my k4 with 20kva gene , 40m hose , fast and slow r&s, ramps , butt , long gun , short gun

10 months old from plasterers one stop shop , 4 pallets through in total

Call me on 07557770598 if you have any questions :)

Big hit no matter Rob if you ask me that kind of outlay/investment? Id choose i tried and tested machine

I think hiring a machine first is the way. I know a few with the k4 and they love them.
It could be he hasn't got the work load he expected or contract never came off

Big hit no matter Rob if you ask me that kind of outlay/investment? Id choose i tried and tested machine
dont think.its any thing to do with the machine can you no get a bank.loan last thing I would do is sell somthing that can make you money hope it works out for you what ever you do good luck

Heyy sorry was just sorting something , the gene has got 24 hours on it so very new , and all them extras are not cheap at all , obviously there is slight play with the price but this is a perfect buy for dodging the vat on top , very well looked after , and I'm selling because after loosing 7k to the Land Rover garage I have to fill the bank back up a bit for my float and im from Surrey so skimming is not cheap ;) lol

And I really don't want to get a loan as it goes against me as I'm trying to buy my first house next month and a 500k house doing it alone is difficult enough lol

Danny if u dont get any joy selling them and want to sell genny separate give me a shout speak to Ryan he might be able to sort somthing for you worth a try mate

It's easier if your vat registered as it goes back in your pocket!!!
Its still a big outlay is all im saying plus if the seller is not vat registered you get f**k all in your back pocket !! Think before spouting off ffs