K rend accelerant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a bit
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1452015583.279873.jpg

Depends how strong you want it ,how cold it is and what back ground mate ,as a rule of thumb 5lts per 220 water butt ,tbh i am using 10lts now as its a bit colder

Depends how strong you want it ,how cold it is and what back ground mate ,as a rule of thumb 5lts per 220 water butt ,tbh i am using 10lts now as its a bit colder
Thanks pal I will give it ago machines still very new still getting to grips it still
Just a bit nervous about it stating to go off in the machine or the hose unsure how long it speeds curing time to I've got 30 bags k1 to put on tomo

Thanks pal I will give it ago machines still very new still getting to grips it still
Just a bit nervous about it stating to go off in the machine or the hose unsure how long it speeds curing time to I've got 30 bags k1 to put on tomo
@MikeAtthis has the same machine as you

I have a ritmo L.had it 3 years now
After a while you will be able to set it up with your eyes closed.its a great little machine.

h
20 minutes no problems

You'll do well to get a same day on krend now, we tries just before Xmas and it was a bit milder and we literally got it done by the skin of our teeth .... And we put s**t loads of accelerator in

Wouldn't bother with an accelerator now, as said just bang it on mid afternoon finish for 4 should be bang on for 8am next morning.

Tip for you demon don't spray k1 too stiff, it's very coarse aggregate and will eat your r&s as what happened to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.