Just joined the Ritmo revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up getting a machine and I always said I wouldn't
I got a rafina with a 110v compressor and I haven't looked back.
It's a great machine and make light work out of EWI work and mono
I have a Labourer who knocks up and feeds the hopper and off I go
I wouldn't go back to spot and stands plus waiting for gear and helping to get it up!!

Good luck with it Arti. Keep your big gorilla tub and whisk close by in your early days. I will pm you my mobile number in case you have a problem and Les cannot answer his phone. I can't guarantee I will know the answer to your promlem but maybe just in your hour of need.

Maybe other Ritmo users could do the same?

I don't have a clue how to run mine

you've reeled me in with your seductive schpeel about how the grass is greener on the machine side and now im here, you've just cast me off. Im not a piece of meat that you can just have a nibble on a cast me aside for your own gratification.......................................anyway you kept whispering in my shell like......................"this time next year Arti"....................we'll only be a quid behind @owls
just don't go down the route of a fella off here applying mono to garden walls with no copings.
I wont mention any names but his first name starts with K and ends in uk, road to rendering ruin, madness bringing the trade in to disrepute, etc , uses weber from kent...... I wont say any more as it will reveal who he is, and it wouldn't be fair.

Quite like the idea of a machine if I'm honest. But I don't like the idea of paying for one to sit in the lock up not being used, Mono isn't used all that much in Glasgow or I'd be all over one.

Quite like the idea of a machine if I'm honest. But I don't like the idea of paying for one to sit in the lock up not being used, Mono isn't used all that much in Glasgow or I'd be all over one.

What render is the norm in Glasgow?

Dash receiver can be sprayed on.

Mostly dry dash, We've dashed around 10 houses this year so far and there's maybe 1 or 2 at a push that I think would have warranted using a machine.

If it's not used then try selling it, if your getting people biting, take the first few by hand and see how you go.

I got a machine as I was getting a fair few render jobs in summer, I've only done 5 and have 5 more so we will only do 12 this year at a guess, it does take a lot of manual labour out of it, I was beginning to not enjoy it, coming home in agony even from the small 20/25m2 jobs.

Just a pain in the arse when it fucks up like today and you have to ring your arch rival and nemesis rigsby to come and get you out of the s**t.

Cheers John, ps that sprayer looks the dogs

If it's not used then try selling it, if your getting people biting, take the first few by hand and see how you go.

I got a machine as I was getting a fair few render jobs in summer, I've only done 5 and have 5 more so we will only do 12 this year at a guess, it does take a lot of manual labour out of it, I was beginning to not enjoy it, coming home in agony even from the small 20/25m2 jobs.

Just a pain in the arse when it fucks up like today and you have to ring your arch rival and nemesis rigsby to come and get you out of the s**t.

Cheers John, ps that sprayer looks the dogs

It was only last week I was ringing you to get me out of the s**t remember?

Anytime Chris, you know that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.