Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Spraytastic

Attachments

• 1436009529221.jpg
    1436009529221.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 501
Can't believe you've gone over to the dark side Marra, we're gonna miss you in the happy section, bye marra :llorando:

Yeh..just lost a good man to the Darkside:(....good luck .be carefull among those machine marras.

I like to have a foot in both camp's so i can still be a hand applying homo as well as a render snob..............(y). apparently @keithuk is the initiation master for the machine gang

Still no money in mono Arti !
you've reeled me in with your seductive schpeel about how the grass is greener on the machine side and now im here, you've just cast me off. Im not a piece of meat that you can just have a nibble on a cast me aside for your own gratification.......................................anyway you kept whispering in my shell like......................"this time next year Arti"....................we'll only be a quid behind @owls

Your thank me Arti , once you get your head around the running of the machine , I got mine 10 years ago , don't do any plastering now unless it snows !

Your thank me Arti , once you get your head around the running of the machine , I got mine 10 years ago , don't do any plastering now unless it snows

it was loads of info to take in for the set up. its just practice till it becomes second nature i suppose

you've reeled me in with your seductive schpeel about how the grass is greener on the machine side and now im here, you've just cast me off. Im not a piece of meat that you can just have a nibble on a cast me aside for your own gratification.......................................anyway you kept whispering in my shell like......................"this time next year Arti"....................we'll only be a quid behind @owls
Mate I guarantee you won't be hand balling anything less than 15m
We sometimes get it out for less just for pure ease.
Good luck!!

Is that also why you use the name PFT when your not a dealer ?

We use the name PFT Central - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop. Not PFT. We don't claim to be associated or anything to do with them.

We have had our company name for over 10 years and have built a good relations and networks and have a solid trading history with the name. There is no need to change it.

It also doesn't have the same meaning or company colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.