Just broke up

Have worked near enough everyday through December, at the start of month had only a few days in front of myself, feel good now though to break up and scrape jobs in though the month week by week, even last week was working in a room full of cat piss and s**t , but kept mind focused on the end goal

wish you all a good Christmas and hope next year is a boom year for the trade , wish you all loads of jobs and a good pay increase too
View attachment 42946

Had a very busy year but a cple of c**ts for clients near the end. Proper full on arguing. Towards the end of the year turned my phone off and was f**k*d off with it all. Think all in, I took 3 months off and couldn't be f**k*d going in. Made a good few quid busting my balls off then had a moment of WTF am I doing to myself for money so decided to take the time off. Blew 18k in about 10weeks on shite, going to Glasgow for the football, clothes etc.. and now like WTF again only now it's, I need to get the finger out and work like f**k again haha. It's like bipolarism with work. But hopefully 2020 a good year. Another 5-10 years of it and I'm out of this game to stack shelf's or a driving job. Would put years on you.

Had a very busy year but a cple of c**ts for clients near the end. Proper full on arguing. Towards the end of the year turned my phone off and was f**k*d off with it all. Think all in, I took 3 months off and couldn't be f**k*d going in. Made a good few quid busting my balls off then had a moment of WTF am I doing to myself for money so decided to take the time off. Blew 18k in about 10weeks on shite, going to Glasgow for the football, clothes etc.. and now like WTF again only now it's, I need to get the finger out and work like f**k again haha. It's like bipolarism with work. But hopefully 2020 a good year. Another 5-10 years of it and I'm out of this game to stack shelf's or a driving job. Would put years on you.

Have worked near enough everyday through December, at the start of month had only a few days in front of myself, feel good now though to break up and scrape jobs in though the month week by week, even last week was working in a room full of cat piss and s**t , but kept mind focused on the end goal

wish you all a good Christmas and hope next year is a boom year for the trade , wish you all loads of jobs and a good pay increase too
View attachment 42946
Just broke up. I'd say your wife is f**k**g delighted