jubb acrylic

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

username

has anyone used jubb acrylic from direct building products?
i had calls from them promoting it and was wondering if its any good and how much it costs, i didnt want to ask them too much because it makes me sound interested and they ring me even more!!!!

yeah sure i would promote them:RpS_cursing: they bombard me with sales s**t and crap offers nearly everyday.. before xmas it was a free case of beer with every 3 rolls of mesh i buy!!

It's good gear, their revitacolour facade paint is excellent

I have both and it's good gear. I buy regularly off them and once you are established they stop bothering you. Wayne is my rep, just tell him if he pesters you, you will not buy and he will ring once a month. Now I pester him. lol

once established?i rang them ages ago to get some prices for something or another and they have hounded me since..!!when they establish the fact that if i had any need to order anything off them i will call them up and order it as an when! i suppose its competitive times at the moment and if you dont push you dont sell?? nice guys though

I had Howdens ring me the other day coz they saw my van outside a job then they came and visited me the next day to open an account but they are not bad for kitchens so might as well have it :)

I like the Jub stuff goes on easy but not as thick as the k-rend which i have just still not sure if this is an indication of quality, i will probably stick with Jub cos its tinted there and then

Status
Not open for further replies.