Jub silicone

johnh

Having read what is the minefield of silicone renders. Ive whittled it down to a few.
Jub, johnsons,and baumit
Being as its for my house i want the best .
Anyone know of supply of jub.
Cheers

I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of buying anything from direct building products, they will hassle you none stop once they have your details with shitty “deals” it got the the point I blocked their number so they couldn’t call, then the muthafuckers bombarded me with emails, the icing on the cake was someone started WhatsApping me about placing orders so they could hit their targets!
If you’ve mage your mind up that your using jub, call them and deal with them directly

I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of buying anything from direct building products, they will hassle you none stop once they have your details with shitty “deals” it got the the point I blocked their number so they couldn’t call, then the muthafuckers bombarded me with emails, the icing on the cake was someone started WhatsApping me about placing orders so they could hit their targets!
If you’ve mage your mind up that your using jub, call them and deal with them directly
come on man

Today’s deal is scaffold tower was £999
Know £699
@donotanswer

Your welcome

After I got multiple orders delivered full of damaged tools I got pissed off and told them I won’t order again. They still tried to charge me for damaged deliveries and still bombard me with offers. Annoying.