job offer

johnsmith44

Morning gents, recently I been speaking to a lad who offered my a long term work with krend, he is paying 15£ for krend including beads and 5£ for mesh, so 20£ for a m2 if you own spray machine , without machine he is paying 12£ instead. He supply protectioon as well. What you think about this offer ?

Morning gents, recently I been speaking to a lad who offered my a long term work with krend, he is paying 15£ for krend including beads and 5£ for mesh, so 20£ for a m2 if you own spray machine , without machine he is paying 12£ instead. He supply protectioon as well. What you think about this offer ?

Only you know if you can make a living at them figures, what anyone else thinks is neither here nor there.

are you that lad and just trying to get a jist of what people are paying me thinks:aburrido:

That would only be ace if you were a struggling celibate.

It’s terrible for our poor virginal M***y!

My dear friend Taff Penny got slung out of a prostitute's booth in Hamburg, (I'm told) tripped over his pants, crashed into another in his desperation, got slung out of that and was finally accepted in the third.

I never did find out what it was he was after. Must've been something grim.

If u can’t make 20 nicker a metre with a machine pay then I’d sell up and go work in tescos bud lot less stressful

as @owls said... only you know if that works for you... he will be making money off you though its just if you are happy with that

My dear friend Taff Penny got slung out of a prostitute's booth in Hamburg, (I'm told) tripped over his pants, crashed into another in his desperation, got slung out of that and was finally accepted in the third.

I never did find out what it was he was after. Must've been something grim.
My mate turbo paid a prostitute in Holland to lick his rim for 45 mins. They both enjoyed it by all accounts

My mate turbo paid a prostitute in Holland to lick his rim for 45 mins. They both enjoyed it by all accounts

That's on great shame for you, being younger than me and airborne...you missed out on BAOR. BAOR wasn't a posting, it was a fcuking cult.

That's on great shame for you, being younger than me and airborne...you missed out on BAOR. BAOR wasn't a posting, it was a fcuking cult.
Bloody hell how old are you lol
I was on the Rhine actually javelin barracks and used to go over to jhq to the American px and clap clinic lol

Is it site work? You could make it pay if there is something worth going at and the scaffolding is right. But some new builds are just panels, there is more work in beading and masking than doing.

I cant see why he is paying less for hand apply. Suss out the site, conditions and area available at any one time. There is a lot of ignorance on sites.

Is it site work? You could make it pay if there is something worth going at and the scaffolding is right. But some new builds are just panels, there is more work in beading and masking than doing.

I cant see why he is paying less for hand apply. Suss out the site, conditions and area available at any one time. There is a lot of ignorance on sites.
I think you need to drop one of the "evers" on your tag line.