job dilemma

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of pepole are the same I've not long finished a three bed semi refurb anyway it came in at about five grand with the mats . the bloke kept making little cracks about what good money plasterers are on the kitch they were having was about fifteen grand , he thought that was quite ok. i think one coat wonders out there have wrecked the trade it really makes me mad they don't seem to appreciate the hard wok that we do

seems like they jst shoping for a better price. unless you really need the wrk i wdnt take it. This is the kinda thing that is really driving down prices and devalue our trade. but ur call mate. gud luck

ziggy2 said:
I've had that old chestnut too and 'you earn too much'! WHAT? Not me with a bentley!!!

I heard that one before "and how much do you wanna earn!? thats more than I get!"

f**k**g arseholes out there, greedy c**ts who begrudge everyone else earning a living! all we want is adecent income to atleast do a few things we enjoy and have a holiday once a f**k**g year!

Stick to your price church, quality can not be bought at any price. I usually say to my customers when I'm in the same position, you'll always find someone cheaper just as you will find someone dearer but sorry that's my best price.

you could split the difference show them how good you are and stick a grand on the next job ;D.......or hang out the price if youve got work you cant really lose hopefully ;)
...........they might know its a bit quiet and are panicking people to do the job cheaper

people always try it on with cheaper quotes.
they prob havnt had a better quote, they're takin a chance, hopin u'll drop ya price.
dont do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.