Jack Frost

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
Had to complete a mono job for a customer and he insisted we did it in this cold weather.

Firs of all the machine was frozen solid even the water pump ,so the roofers de iced it with their blow torches then this morning the whole lot was frozen solid but even though it rubbed up well using new cratch pads lol

if it scraped up and finised ok then it should be fine rich because if it had a bad frost in it you would v noticed a difference when rubbing it back

Had to complete a mono job for a customer and he insisted we did it in this cold weather.

Firs of all the machine was frozen solid even the water pump ,so the roofers de iced it with their blow torches then this morning the whole lot was frozen solid but even though it rubbed up well using new cratch pads lol

Dodgy T**T:RpS_wink:

I am just going back to work now to rub up the last panel which I am sure will be frozen solid again due to the cold down here.

Only doin what I am told to do folks x

Hope it is for ya mate. We got caught out on a small acrylic job. Got another mono job all rendaided and beaded, but am i fukc gonna top it!

rich on your g4 just lift the compressor forward and you will see a geka connecting the water pump to a black hose undo that and let the ater drain from there as well, if you just open the drain off tap water will still sit in that bit of hose, or just blow a bit of air through your machine

Status
Not open for further replies.