I've already noticed

Members online

thanks for your reply flyn.
i only searched google ....as you asked me to do research as you have yourself.

so this is proof to whos funding isis ??

from what i glanced over the middle eastern countries and their own violent ways are funding them ??

thanks for your reply flyn.
i only searched google ....as you asked me to do research as you have yourself.

so this is proof to whos funding isis ??
It's a bit More proof than their previous article a year earlier, another year has passed so far, there is more info out there, I will post a link when I come across one I can't be arsed searching :)

It's a bit More proof than their previous article a year earlier, another year has passed so far, there is more info out there, I will post a link when I come across one I can't be arsed searching :)

i cant find anything mate.....but like i said im s**t at politics
(y)

This country also funds them with foreign aid, they know the money will end up with terrorists but still send it, there are countries they know they can't even visit coz it's so dangerous but still send it.

This country also funds them with foreign aid, they know the money will end up with terrorists but still send it, there are countries they know they can't even visit coz it's so dangerous but still send it.

i think banning the sales of arms would be a huge step forward.

just watched it.....he said hes told arab leaders to stop funding the terrorist and told the eu countries to step up and pay thier share to fight it....some of the leaders looked shocked.

have a watch mate.
I'm cringing just off what you said lol let's see how St Theresa deals with it hahahaha she will be all over it to defend our sovereignty, when she gets it back lol this will f**k her up big style because they will find the billions for this but not the British people grrrrr

IMG_1170.gif