I've already noticed

Members online

No members online now.
And that my friend, is exactly what I'm talking about tut tut read the link

I read the link and got the impression some gob shite was running his mouth, using the incident as leverage for an attack on the tory party. Don't know what was said before so can't judge completely, just sounds like horse poo that means f all for anyone.

I read the link and got the impression some gob shite was running his mouth, using the incident as leverage for an attack on the tory party. Don't know what was said before so can't judge completely, just sounds like horse poo that means f all for anyone.
And that is what I was saying, tories using this incident to ward off anything said against their party and what you said is exactly the same. I put up this link and straight away you ward me off by using this incident.

And that is what I was saying, tories using this incident to ward off anything said against their party and what you said is exactly the same. I put up this link and straight away you ward me off by using this incident.

im not to hot on the world of politics flyn....what i do know is most are corrupt as f**k.
the bombings in manchester... what i do know are islam related.
al queda and hammas have both refused to see isis as a group because of the barbaric ways.
its pure evil what isis are.
they kill muslims themselves.... there a break away for al queda.

im not to hot on the world of politics flyn....what i do know is most are corrupt as f**k.
al queda and hammas have both refused to see isis as a group because of the barbaric ways.

Don't worry neither does he pmsl

Might be worth looking into who is funding them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170525-162425.png
    Screenshot_20170525-162425.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 154
And that my friend, is exactly what I'm talking about tut tut read the link

No no no Flynny. I don't care for the Tory party I'm not voting, that whole article was just a load of s**t altogether.

The worst example..... shows someone's retaliation at well no one knows because he don't show it but it sounds like provocation, then rambles on about his own theory showing the world what he wants you to see. Guess what..... he could be wrong.

Propaganda.... amateur propaganda at that. You sir read some shite.

Where's the politics section. I can only access t when another politics thread come up?

Where's the politics section. I can only access t when another politics thread come up?

Danny has hidden it from all until he comes up with a better way to appease the anti politics police.

You can still start threads ect by clicking on politics on one of the politics threads

@Vincey have you any idea why flyn is ignoring my questions ??
Sorry I've been busy :) lol now I'm gonna real something off and I don't want you to see your arse, call me names just explain yourself :) you obviously ran to google to find what you wanted, you found what you wanted then ran back here and since I've not turned up to give you your prize, your jumping about getting all excited. Firstly you would of done what I did and done a search for where the money is coming from and you would of got this
IMG_0630.PNG

But that didn't fit your argument so you scrolled further and saw this

IMG_0631.PNG

And there it is, your ammunition to make you think your right, but what you actually did was ignore the more upto date article which I must add is from the same source, why did you do that? I will tell you why, its because your that ignorant you would rather not find the truth or read the truth, you would rather bury your head in the sand to try and win an imaginary point you think you can cash in when you retire. So here is the first link that comes up and may I suggest next time you try and be a smart arse and get found out, hold your hands up.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.in...nding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html?amp

I've noticed this happening over social media and a few other places so be aware :)

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/the-sick-new-tory-propaganda-tactic.html?m=1
Good link. Only just read that. That's exactly what Gordon was doing on the other thread.

"Synthetic outrage is playing an ever more prominent role in right-wing political propaganda, and the latest displays of astoundingly hypocritical right-wing synthetic outrage in the wake of the Manchester Arena atrocity are the most sickening yet."

Sorry I've been busy :) lol now I'm gonna real something off and I don't want you to see your arse, call me names just explain yourself :) you obviously ran to google to find what you wanted, you found what you wanted then ran back here and since I've not turned up to give you your prize, your jumping about getting all excited. Firstly you would of done what I did and done a search for where the money is coming from and you would of got this
View attachment 18098

But that didn't fit your argument so you scrolled further and saw this

View attachment 18099

And there it is, your ammunition to make you think your right, but what you actually did was ignore the more upto date article which I must add is from the same source, why did you do that? I will tell you why, its because your that ignorant you would rather not find the truth or read the truth, you would rather bury your head in the sand to try and win an imaginary point you think you can cash in when you retire. So here is the first link that comes up and may I suggest next time you try and be a smart arse and get found out, hold your hands up.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html?amp

thanks for your reply flyn.
i only searched google ....as you asked me to do research as you have yourself.

so this is proof to whos funding isis ??