Its time danny?

Members online

Fatarm

Trainee mod
Time for an election,
Needing some new moderators,
There is none left?

What's your nominations chaps? :confused::confused:

I’m gonna be honest and don’t expect an answer tbf but was chatting to a few of my mates who also have met Flynny, last week we all said hope he is ok we was kind of worried about him tbf , and a couple of others while I’m at it , @Cornelius is he ok , @gps is he ok

As you were

I’m gonna be honest and don’t expect an answer tbf but was chatting to a few of my mates who also have met Flynny, last week we all said hope he is ok we was kind of worried about him tbf , and a couple of others while I’m at it , @Cornelius is he ok , @gps is he ok

As you were
I used to be worried about Flynny but I'm not now that I don't have to listen to the jumped up t**t.

As you were
Cornelius is fine, spoke with him other day. He's just busy. Flynny is just having a break off tpf

Question is by which criteria would you want someone as mod? Knowledge/experience of the trade? Or no nonsense types to keep the place in check. Lots to choose from @zombie would be one of my first choices as would @essexandy . @Danny says he's never wanted this place to be over regulated so would have to be someone without too much ego. Are there any mods active now? Secret or otherwise. I'd be up for it; I hear it comes with £50k a year salary plus bonuses

Question is by which criteria would you want someone as mod? Knowledge/experience of the trade? Or no nonsense types to keep the place in check. Lots to choose from @zombie would be one of my first choices as would @essexandy . @Danny says he's never wanted this place to be over regulated so would have to be someone without too much ego. Are there any mods active now? Secret or otherwise. I'd be up for it; I hear it comes with £50k a year salary plus bonuses
But I'd have to behave and stop swearing and picking my nose and stuff. God it sounds dreadful.
Although the 50k would come in handy.

Haha well to be honest mods are not really needed now. In the old days when the internet was not mobile then it was very useful but now I have it covered.

The tasks involve not getting political as we cannot have an opinion and being level headed and open minded helps.

@Olican for me for arse flashing and pie tips n @algeeman for one coat tips meterage coverage n @lurpak fir artex coverage n no boarding tips

Got house full of em this week 2 a day £££

Just bout to trowel up the second one now x

Attachments

• CD07A9D2-76A2-499B-AAAC-05C29A20401E.jpeg
    CD07A9D2-76A2-499B-AAAC-05C29A20401E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 347
  • FF2B6147-7C0A-4032-92C0-3BB77C74C6B1.jpeg
    FF2B6147-7C0A-4032-92C0-3BB77C74C6B1.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 309