its gone

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you never buy one flin cos you are a stormy fukka . Blones did do you on ebuild though so beware he dont come bak

sprayit said:
i hope you never buy one flin cos you are a stormy fukka . Blones did do you on ebuild though so beware he dont come bak

stormy? blones saw his arse on ebuild and he is in here but its not a massive secret ;)

sprayit said:
stormy= rowdy/ up for a row wheres bonesy me old pal

cant say he thinks he's hidden ;) i wont be getting a machine until they turn up on the job, do it, bell me and drop the money off :)

i wont be getting a machine until they turn up on the job, do it, bell me and drop the money off Smiley

that bit chief

sprayit said:
i wont be getting a machine until they turn up on the job, do it, bell me and drop the money off Smiley

that bit chief

I wont be buying a machine until theycan, Turn up on the job on there own, do the job, ring me on my phone to say they have finished then drop the money off..................................Not really that funny second time round :)

oohhh i see. hey never say never flinn keep an open mind once everyone has got one there will be something else new, then we need you to fukk us all up again

sprayit said:
oohhh i see. hey never say never flinn keep an open mind once everyone has got one there will be something else new, then we need you to fukk us all up again

yeh then i might say "yeh but you cant beat the satisfaction of doing it yourself" and simple and monkey will make out they are not selling the machines its the machines selling themselves on there own lol

now that would be a good machine, one which plasters,makes toast and sells itself. How about one that could stick up for itself after a flinny bashing

sprayit said:
now that would be a good machine, one which plasters,makes toast and sells itself. How about one that could stick up for itself after a flinny bashing

a flinny bashing lol thats not fair i only ask questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.