Its been nice to no u

Members online

Andy g

It been nice getting to no u all ,thing s I have said about plastering and my depression and drinking have all been true ,pic are true,all of them ,it would have been nice to work with someone of the fourm and make friend, so if i get kick off u lot take care and allway leave some plastering for the next day ,good bye

It been nice getting to no u all ,thing s I have said about plastering and my depression and drinking have all been true ,pic are true,all of them ,it would have been nice to work with someone of the fourm and make friend, so if i get kick off u lot take care and allway leave some plastering for the next day ,good bye
You said I was the worst c**t on here....and now its "bye bye". You're not ET I will hunt you down.
Official Eulogy

Bye , Take care andy , just seen it’s 50/50 on the votes a bit like brexit, your out we’re out or maybe still in

You said I was the worst c**t on here....and now its "bye bye". You're not ET I will hunt you down.
Official Eulogy
Well he was right about something after all. Now ******* and GPS are gone, you ARE the worst c**t on here. Well spotted Andy G

Wasn't he with Ronnie last night ....
I think he's real.

He’s 100% real I thought we was winding him up? He posted selfie with t shirt on then took a pic of same t shirt n newspaper.

Can see it’s the same person as other pics too just looks different.

Just leave him be as if he annoys anyone that much just block
Him

He’s 100% real I thought we was winding him up? He posted selfie with t shirt on then took a pic of same t shirt n newspaper.

Can see it’s the same person as other pics too just looks different.

Just leave him be as if he annoys anyone that much just block
Him

He's not real all he had to do was hold 2 fingers up in the pic and he couldn't do it .

Dinner time

Just finished rib of beef , the cat has decided its the only thing to eat today and the pony didn't get roast parsnips so he's changed into a camel
( got the hump )