Its Arrived !!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so pal, I only got the 16" as its the same as my m/t and am used to that size etc each to their own like but must admit even just holding it (the trowel !!) It feels ace and really hoping all the hype is justified :RpS_laugh:

come on marshy admit it your sat watching telly with can of beer in 1 hand and new trowel in the other aren't yer and when missus isn't in room mimicking your plastering stroke on wall!!!

weve all been there brother!!!

come on marshy admit it your sat watching telly with can of beer in 1 hand and new trowel in the other aren't yer and when missus isn't in room mimicking your plastering stroke on wall!!!

hallallula

:RpS_laugh::RpS_thumbsup:

What were your first thoughts @Marshy did you think it looked solid and well made or gimmicky?
Looks well made (typical German lol) and can see why its a s*p*r*lex. My only concern is perhaps as the blade is on the flimsy side to what I'm used to it could get damaged easily if dropped etc??

A liquid breakfast may be in order instead ?? :-D

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I used mine today straight out of the box it seemed alright but a bit flimsy like the spats, first trowels ok it brings a bit of moisture to the surface but didn't get on with it on the second don't know if I let it go too much for a new trowel so panic cross troweled and used loads of water on the third then crossed it and it came out ok
they've got potential everyone I showed it too liked the feel etc I've given it a sand with some wet and dry so going to stick with it, on a positive note they do leave it nice and flat you don't get as many trowel lines as a permashape

Status
Not open for further replies.