Is this this the most useless corner trowel

Found this corner trowel while tidying up my garage... has anybody actually successfully used one?

90799c034837217b23156f4d103b947d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Id say the mist useless one was the 50p one off ebay that someone off here convinced loads of people to buy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

@beddy i've moved on from my MT one now..gone to a putz one. Much more sturdy and smaller. Its quality.

Open to trying any other putz bits if you need any honest reviews @Plasterers1StopShop

Been on here 18months now and only had a dodgy mug out of it so far lol

I bought the ragni one recently, whilst awaiting delivery got some very mixed reviews on here and was ready to throw it before I used it lol.
It's the best one I've ever had, leaving internals a thing of beauty just now.
Seems just the right angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use one everytime for sand and cement work.
Best used just before it gets sponged when it's quite hard, I run the whole blade down the corner not like you would with a skim angle trowel.

Just bought one, i did really like my MT one and that ragni has rounded corners

Long drawn out review to follow next week rfw00756464 style

The lads said its a lot stiffer than the MT, which it is, but I haven't found that to be detrimental.
I had a tendency to kick the handle of the MT out from the wall later in the gauge as if to trowel the angle, not with this though, fairly flat all the way through, no wing lines, jobs a good 'un

The lads said its a lot stiffer than the MT, which it is, but I haven't found that to be detrimental.
I had a tendency to kick the handle of the MT out from the wall later in the gauge as if to trowel the angle, not with this though, fairly flat all the way through, no wing lines, jobs a good 'un
Hate the f**k**g wing lines

Found this corner trowel while tidying up my garage... has anybody actually successfully used one?

Not that trowel Itself but solid angle trowels are far superior to the new G** flexible ones. Funnily enough very much like trowels.....

I love those type I find they don't dig in as much, I have two of them. Each to their own though.

I have one and I prefer it to the butterfly one. The flexible one is over 90 degrees so digs in more. Though mostly prefer to split rooms than use angle trowels unless necessary to hit it out in one go.

I usually do opposites but if it all has to go on in one I use an offcut of upvc angle that i have about 25mm squareIt gets inbetween the smallest of angles down door trims etc. Flawless and no digging