Is this plastering done correct? Advice please

Members online

Hi, I found him on checkatrade and checked his reviews and he's got proper website as well.
The guy who came to do it before was just claiming he can do it. Should have checked more before letting him do anything.
Don’t mind websites and reviews have u seen any work he has done?.Would u buy a car because it looks nice in the photo?.

Terrible work! I advise rads to be taken off, I don't take them off myself. If they're left on I feather in around them.

I wouldn't pay him, so sick of people disrespecting the trade with their shoddy work.

Personally I'd get someone who knows what they're doing to do a full re skim of the room rather than patching.

I love Poole , spent time there as a kid playing pooh sticks !

Hopefully Veronica putting me up. I fix the mess then we go to River Cottage s*x Club

tried a bit of extratime yesterday marshy my friend ....gave me a few more hours to play.
quite impressed !!!

Attachments

• 20180224_220315.jpg
    20180224_220315.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 255
  • 20180224_220308.jpg
    20180224_220308.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 268
Hello everone
I just had plastering done and I'm a bit shocked at the state they left the room.
The main thing was to plaster the hole from old fireplace that was no longer active and basically make walls ready for paint. It just looks so wrong to me(they didn't plaster behind radiator)as the hole from fireplace is not even with the rest of the wall you can clearly see it and touch it. I dont know much about plastering so I need some advice before paying for the job.
Yea it's rough but you got your husbands friend who's a bit of a handy man to do it cause he was cheap then what do you expect ,I did a 4 year apprenticeship and have been plastering 27 years and time and time again when pricing jobs like yours get the response your too dear ,a friend of a friend says he knows someone that can do it cheaper well pay peanuts you get monkeys ,you wanted a cheap job then when it's butchered you get on your high horse it's not good enough typical people like you want it perfect but don't want to pay for quality tradesmen to do it