Is this New Plastic Trowel A Game Changer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the pleasure of owning one of the very new NELA Plastic trowels....
Is this New Plastic Trowel A Game Changer?

I am doing a little job next week so I will be putting it through its paces.... I have always like the plastic trowel but not the ones that @Plasterers1StopShop use to sell... but this one looks like it is going to be exceptional...

lol yep they will still damage easily I am sure.... It feels good and the blade has a good flex on it...

We shall see next week :D

Still use my Plazi ... saved me the other day on a large ceiling ... great for curves and arches etc ...

Probably wont ever get to try Nela as im happy with Refina and until they let me down I wont be converted (midget nela s/f is awesome little trowel though)

lol yep they will still damage easily I am sure.... It feels good and the blade has a good flex on it...

We shall see next week :D
They won't damage as easily as the ribena ones, a bit too stiff I thought
But to be fair the one I tried was a work in progress so its probably been addressed.
Definitely a better looking trowel.

ffs here we go again blablabla!!!

all these trowels are just FAD trowels great to break a boring day up when sat watching a 1 bag set go off whilst twiddling yer thumbs...

however in the real world when your busting your balls and catching areas seconds before there about to go off there use to nobody...

like I always say when the s**t hits the fan the trowel you need is your gold old no gimmick steel/ carbon trowel end ovvvv!!!!

all these trowels are just FAD trowels great to break a boring day up when sat watching a 1 bag set go off whilst twiddling yer thumbs...

however in the real world when your busting your balls and catching areas seconds before there about to go off there use to nobody...

like I always say when the s**t hits the fan the trowel you need is your gold old no gimmick steel/ carbon trowel end ovvvv!!!!
Can't beat a good old carbon steel mt trowel.

Disagree with you there, I find the s*p*r*lex brings back a hit thats going off alot easier than a steel trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.