Is the legend on here

Members online

A kid we had we started him on £ 40 A day after first week wife got in to him o we upped it to 50 which he did earn . But then he kept hinting at him pay so we said . Boss said I want a receipt . Error what do you mean . Well you get 250 a week cash then what ever benefits and rent ye fiddling . At end of week your best of on site

If someone is on benefits and going to work and earning there wages,what they get has nothing to do with the man they work for,if boss is happy enough paying cash and avoiding tax surely he is as bad as the man working and claiming benefits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone is on benefits and going to work and earning there wages,what they get has nothing to do with the man they work for,if boss is happy enough paying cash and avoiding tax surely he is as bad as the man working and claiming benefits

My point is the labourers who do this want best of both worlds . Guess end of day greed gets to most

I work and get benefits. But I work for myself ;)

I end up covered, I'm like a magnet for the stuff. Not overly bad for stuff on the floor usually, not noticeably worse than any the rest in the squad anyways, but I end up with it round me. Especially doing ceilings. Perhaps guilty of not washing trowel enough as I'm going when coating and that's how it drips round me. Don't know. It's annoying at times though.

After all years I,ve been doing it . I still can’t cope with getting even smallest bit on my hands
I really hate it when get some on the trowel handle. Usually end up getting it on hands scribing reveals or something, F*****g does my nut

I really hate it when get some on the trowel handle. Usually end up getting it on hands scribing reveals or something, F*****g does my nut
I have a little bit of sand paper in me pocket all time just to keep my handle clean .

The first day of.me back on the tools tends to be a bit messy for me but after that I get my head back in and gets a lot better :)