Is it just me???

zombie

Private Member
Is it just a fatlad thing but genuinely how much do you sweat at work????

I'm dripping just loading a job out or PVA and beading up!!!

Always start day jogging bottoms boots and a teashirt...come first gauge I'm stripping down to shorts and vest!

Wunt be so bad but I'm head to foot in hideous ink and look like someone off catogary c wing!!!

Not the best look on domestics!!! Lol

Don't even know what I'd doe if I had to go on a site with h&s conditions think I'd F*****g melt!!!

And bear in mind I never ever do big gauges lots of small quick tiddlers!!!

I'd say it's a fatlad/bad diet thing.

If it's a hot day and I'm going for it my head might be a bit wet but nothing terrible.

If you're sodding wet beading up you either have an excessive sweating condition called hyperhidrosis or you're just plain unhealthy.

i used to sweat even if I was cold, had to get a deodorant with aluminium in it to close the pores. Don't suffer with it anymore but it was embarrassing at the time, damp patches under arms all the time.

Yep zombie its called fat knacker syndrome :)
Get to the gym and burn off some cals or work on a site on m2 rate..guranteed u wont see a unhealthy site plasterer money is too tight to just go thru the motions..bet I burn 2000 cals a day..well site plasterers body parts are probably worse off like lol

I sweat more as I get older. Drips off the end of my nose as fast as I fast as I can drink. Soon as I stop moving I stop sweating.

This heat is killing me @zombie and I thought I might take me vest off tomorrow
WP_20160630_11_44_21_Pro.jpg

I sweat like a prozi in a catholic church, and I'm skinny as

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cant beat getting a good sweat on .... cleans you out .... remember when I was in Oz rendering in 40oc plus heat I lost half a stone some days it was that hot and I was taking 10 litres of water to site a day and not even goin for a piss .....

Thinking about it how the f**k can I be fat and unfit plastering 6 day a week used to do 10hr days don't eat all day just a banana fog breakfast...and eat packup on way home...

In fact every plasterer that's worked with me has always F*****g moaned that I never stop!

If there's a 30 secs window in between trowels I grab a bead or PVA,scrim run and load bags or water etc...

Oh well guess I'm just fat, unfit & sweaty!!!!

Thinking about it how the f**k can I be fat and unfit plastering 6 day a week used to do 10hr days don't eat all day just a banana fog breakfast...and eat packup on way home...

In fact every plasterer that's worked with me has always F*****g moaned that I never stop!

If there's a 30 secs window in between trowels I grab a bead or PVA,scrim run and load bags or water etc...

Oh well guess I'm just fat, unfit & sweaty!!!!
Guna say zombie ur that on the ball u scrim up whilst ur putting boards up lol..f**k that give yasen a break man..never used to have a break all day but now try make time for a bowl of weetabix

Guna say zombie ur that on the ball u scrim up whilst ur putting boards up lol..f**k that give yasen a break man..never used to have a break all day but now try make time for a bowl of weetabix

I genuinely can't stop Kitchy i stiffen up that quick with my back and detest plastering that much once I'm out of the van I've only got 1 thing on my mind smashing out what I need for day and go home as quick as possible!!!

4 gauges today 8-4pm never satdown once soon as I sit down I just wanna go home!!!

Always start day jogging bottoms boots and a teashirt...come first gauge I'm stripping down to shorts and vest!

Wunt be so bad but I'm head to foot in hideous ink and look like someone off catogary c wing!!!

Don't even know what I'd doe if I had to go on a site with h&s conditions think I'd F*****g melt!!!

The heat on domestic houses this time of year is unbearable ......women always seem to want the heating on.
There snoring there little badgers off while you gotta turn up and start fixing thier burrow.
With the burrow having no fuucking oxygen.
Tell em the night before you want the windows open a big fry up and 2 pints of magners before 10 am.
No wonder men die sooner.

Maybe it's all the meds your taking zombie??:frenetico:

One of my regular customers is a loft conversion company,at this time of year it can be like working in an oven,but generally speaking I find the amount I perspire is conversely linked to the amount of Guinness I consume the night before

I also sweat like f**k sometimes have to dry my handle on the trowel coz it's slipping, some days go through three t-shirts.

yeah I sweat quite a bit but I am desperately out of shape these days :-\

Not got much fat on me just not very fit anymore...